Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    COOL! The flash folders worked perfect and now the loading works and I'm sure saving does do because loading didn't before. THX!!!!

2. Games   -   #72
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    COOL! The flash folders worked perfect and now the loading works and I'm sure saving does do because loading didn't before. THX!!!!
    Glad to hear it.

Let me know how saving goes.

3. Games   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    I have Metal Gear Acid 2, loads up with MPH's Loader, save works too. I don't know if that game needs the 2.0/2.5 flash files, but lemme upload them, maybe saves will work then. Also my ISO is 285MB. Give me one second.

@Spicker
    EDIT: That's better.

EDIT 2: This zip contains MPH's Game Loader 1.1 with the hybrid 2.0/2.5 flash files. Just copy it all over, remember to copy the folder without the % first.

http://rapidshare.de/files/18866684/Flash.rar.html

It works for GTA, it makes DBZ work, and might even help you out with MGA2.

Why copy the % folder first? Also does anyone else get 'Currupted Data' in there game thing on the system menu. For every real working icon it has a Currupted Data one as well

@ Rip - My Flash0 & Flash1 folders just came with my MPH download off of some random website.

4. Games   -   #74
    Poster
    it's the one without the % first.

I don't know why, but before I did that I got loads of games that did not work and I also got corrupt files as games.

I don't know if it was the copying the % second or maybe I did something else...but my games run fine now with now corrupt data icon

5. Games   -   #75
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Peerzy- dl SeiPSP tool and you can get rid of all ur corrupt icons with it and organize your game list too. Noob.

6. Games   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Peerzy- dl SeiPSP tool and you can get rid of all ur corrupt icons with it and organize your game list too. Noob.
    Thanks.

@Rip - Can you re-upload your special flash files to www.yousendit.org. My ISP uses a proxy so i cannot use RapidShare as it thinks my IP has already downloaded something, when really it's someone else on my ISP in my area downloading and not me.

EDIT: And can you upload the DAXUMDRUN thing (DAXRUNUMD_DBLOCK110.rar) to yousendit as your link says:

You have reached your daily download limit (1GB).

Please try again tomorrow or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable a massive 4GB daily limit with multiple, fast, top priority downloads.
    When i've never been to that site before.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 04-25-2006 at 10:14 PM.

7. Games   -   #77
    Peerzy, you got them off some random website? You might want to use the ones I uploaded, I had asmithz download it with UMDemulator yesterday, I was helping him out with AIM, he got GTA working.

I can upload it elseware, sure, give me about 10 min or so. Also, you have to copy the folders WITHOUT the % at the end first. This applies to all homebrew apps/games, anything that goes into the GAME folder. Non % folder first. Also, the folders need to be renamed a specific way to remove the corrupted icons. I have like 10 items, no corrupted icons. SeiPSP tool lets you auto rename them, and organize the list, I'll upload that too in a sec.

8. Games   -   #78
    I got SeiPSP off a website. It worked to reorder them so i put all the currupt ones at the bottem which is fine. I've just been coping both folders (& and without &) at the same time.

9. Games   -   #79
    Use the corrupt icon remover feature, you just type in the name of the folder, and it renames them so the corrupt icons go away...

10. Games   -   #80
    What size is your GTA ISO? I have two. One thats like 1.1GB and one thats 830mb.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast