Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Did you get your memory stick off of ebay? Ebay = fake memory sticks. =/

How to tell if your memory stick is fake or not:
    http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=37838

Also, MP4 PSP videos go in /MP_ROOT/100MNV01/ (the folder included in my zip file), and then they should show up in the PSP > Video menu no problems.

@asmithz
    Thanks for sharing that info, the 32 character method works, and SeiPSP Tool does the job in one click, I havn't tried the SCE method just yet..

2. Games   -   #152
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    I'm having some more trouble. I got a new memory stick (2gb - woot!!) and i put Syphon on it and it works fine now, but i wanted to play DBZ but it won't load up.

I got the dax loader 0.55 bundle thing in the Jo's dax iso's thread over at PSPCrazy, and also MPH gameloader and tried to load up DBZ but it freezes when at the 'loading ISO' screen. Does anyone know if i'm missing some files or something?

3. Games   -   #153
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by mike45450
    I'm having some more trouble. I got a new memory stick (2gb - woot!!) and i put Syphon on it and it works fine now, but i wanted to play DBZ but it won't load up.

I got the dax loader 0.55 bundle thing in the Jo's dax iso's thread over at PSPCrazy, and also MPH gameloader and tried to load up DBZ but it freezes when at the 'loading ISO' screen. Does anyone know if i'm missing some files or something?
    Put this in the dax folders, the Flash0 and Flash1 folders.

http://download.yousendit.com/DBBCD4282E023F1C

Then use the flash emulation in dax, and it works compressed too.
    Last edited by asmithz; 05-06-2006 at 02:40 PM.

4. Games   -   #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker

Also, MP4 PSP videos go in /MP_ROOT/100MNV01/ (the folder included in my zip file), and then they should show up in the PSP > Video menu no problems.
    Yeah like i said im confident my stick is fake but so far its been running fine and if it was not working fine then Burnout wouldn't work, or would work and crash or something, it wouldn't work with some games and not with others.

I've put two .MP4 videos into /MP_ROOT/100MNV01/ and they are not showing up, do i need to call the videos a certain name? I got the videos from Google Video (When viewing a video next to download you can cange it to PSP video format and it lets you download a .MP4 of the video.

I have the same release of GTA as asmithz and i've used the settings he said works with him and settings people on other forums have said work and nothing.

It's coming the point where im considering just selling the PSP as im getting uber pissed off at the fact that only 30% of games are working for me.

5. Games   -   #155
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Put this in the dax folders, the Flash0 and Flash1 folders.

http://download.yousendit.com/DBBCD4282E023F1C

Then use the flash emulation in dax, and it works compressed too.
    -edit- Got it working now, i was using the wrong settings. Thanks for the fix
    Last edited by mike45450; 05-07-2006 at 12:02 AM.

6. Games   -   #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker

Yeah like i said im confident my stick is fake but so far its been running fine and if it was not working fine then Burnout wouldn't work, or would work and crash or something, it wouldn't work with some games and not with others.

I've put two .MP4 videos into /MP_ROOT/100MNV01/ and they are not showing up, do i need to call the videos a certain name? I got the videos from Google Video (When viewing a video next to download you can cange it to PSP video format and it lets you download a .MP4 of the video.

I have the same release of GTA as asmithz and i've used the settings he said works with him and settings people on other forums have said work and nothing.

It's coming the point where im considering just selling the PSP as im getting uber pissed off at the fact that only 30% of games are working for me.

The MP4's need to have certain names, yeah. The have to be titled M4VXXXXX.MP4. Where the 5 X's are numbers. Example: First video would be:
    M4VX00001.MP4
    Second would be: M4vX00002.MP4, etc. A huge and useful guide can be found here:
    http://www.psp-vault.com/module-html...lay-pid-29.psp

But I think Google video converts their videos into AVC format, compatable with 2.0+ only. 1.5 can only play regualr MP4's, not the AVC encoded ones.

7. Games   -   #157
    Got videos working thanks.

Can someone load up Worms OW and create a new save file (with 0% complete) and upload it for me? My copy has issues when the game goes to that screen saying "Please Wait, checking Memory Stick".

Thanks.

Also RIP, those emulators that are in that thing you sent me, any rom will work for them right? I tried an N64 emu and like 1 game worked and that was like 5fps.

Also is there a working GBA emu yet?
    Last edited by Peerzy; 05-07-2006 at 11:04 PM.

8. Games   -   #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Got videos working thanks.

Can someone load up Worms OW and create a new save file (with 0% complete) and upload it for me? My copy has issues when the game goes to that screen saying "Please Wait, checking Memory Stick".

Thanks.

Also RIP, those emulators that are in that thing you sent me, any rom will work for them right? I tried an N64 emu and like 1 game worked and that was like 5fps.

Also is there a working GBA emu yet?
    Glad videos work now.

The SNES and NES emulators I uploaded? Yeah all NES roms work, and for SNES, most (not all) roms work. Certain games run too slow on it.

Also, there is no good GBA emulator (too slow) or N64 emulator (N64 on PSP is just asking for too much =/ )... not yet anyway.

Your Worms game shouldn't get stuck at the "Please Wait, checking Memory Stick" screen, I don't know if a 0% save will help. If you want, I can get you the exact ISO I use. It's around 77MB, movies ripped (they suck anyway), and it runs with RunUMD LoadExec.
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 05-08-2006 at 08:12 AM.

9. Games   -   #159
    If you've got a link to that ISO that would be great, mines like 400mb and doesn't work

10. Games   -   #160
    Couldn't get your Worms ISO or Prince Of Persia working

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast