Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp

Just tried it with Hot Shots Golf, all the settings like you said. When i go to select the ISO and click X the light near the memory stick slot lights up for a few seconds then the whole thing freezes on that screen.

Im starting to think this was a very expensive mistake.

2. Games   -   #42
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Just tried it with Hot Shots Golf, all the settings like you said. When i go to select the ISO and click X the light near the memory stick slot lights up for a few seconds then the whole thing freezes on that screen.

Im starting to think this was a very expensive mistake.
    No no no, trust me, it was not a very expensive mistake. I have a 1.5 PSP with about 40 working ISO's, I've never had any problems with UMDemulator.

Sorry I had to leave for work, it's just really hard to help you like this, I'd get on MSN right now but your not online... I PMed my MSN email, and next time your online, add me. I'll help you out.

3. Games   -   #43
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    I think you need a UMD in the drive to launch games. Pretty much all the ones i've downloaded needed one

4. Games   -   #44
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yea i think ull need a UMD for sure....

if i can find my sampler umd ill ship it u...for $1.00

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker

Im in the UK so it would cost you more tahn $1 to send it. Im gonna see if i can buy a really cheap shit game or movie tomorrow.

6. Games   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker

Im in the UK so it would cost you more tahn $1 to send it. Im gonna see if i can buy a really cheap shit game or movie tomorrow.
    Yeah it looks like that's your problem. I just tried loading Burnout Legends after taking the UMD out, nothing. I put the UMD back in, problem solved.

7. Games   -   #47
    You so any UMD will work right?

8. Games   -   #48
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Hey RIP have you tried DAX ZISO Loader v0.55 Beta? What do you think of it? I just bought my psp a 2gb card cuase of Peerzy and em trying to learn the basics again.

9. Games   -   #49
    Yup, any UMD. I just use the sampler UMD.

@asmithz
    I actually have not, I keep seeing more and more DAX ISO's at PSPcrazy.com, but I've never bothered with them. When the whole DAX compression idea came out, I tried compressing GTA and playing it. It worked, and was MUCH smaller, but at the same time, it made GTA unplayable. Because it was compressed, everything was slow until it just crashed eventually.

Until now I've been using normal uncompressed ISO's... I guess I can try some compressed ISO's again, just to see if anything runs better.

10. Games   -   #50
    Rip what can i do with my PSP right now without a UMD? Got any links you can PM for homebrew games/emulators for NES and GBA and so on that i can test tonight?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast