Thread: knowing there needs

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Bill and Hillary are at the first baseball game of the season. Suddenly Clinton grabs Hillary by the collar and throws her over the side and onto the field.
    The stunned umpire shouted, "No, Mr. President! I said, Throw the first PITCH!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heating up. But then the wife stops and says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
    The husband says "WHAT??"

The wife explains that he must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a Woman.

The husband realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.

So the next day the husband takes her shopping at a big dept. store. He walks around and has her try on three very expensive outfits. And then tells his wife. We'll take all three of them.

Then goes over and gets matching shoes worth $200 each. And then goes to the Jewelry Dept. and gets a set of diamond earrings.

The wife is so excited (she thinks her husband has flipped out, but she does not care).

She goes for the tennis bracelet. The husband says "but you don't even play tennis, but OK if you like it then lets get it."

The wife is jumping up and down so excited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says "I am ready to go, lets go to the cash register."

The husband says," no - no - no, honey we're not going to buy all this stuff." The wife's face goes blank.

"No honey - I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

Her face gets really red and she is about to explode and then the Husband says... "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a Man!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman
    "No, Mr. President! I said, Throw the first BITCH!"
    !
    roflmfao.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ