Thread: Help Burning After Downloading Movie

I have Nero and also have purchased MPEG2/SVCD encoder and MPEG4/AAC. I am running Windows 98SE. Again, I am so NEW to this...how long should it take to encode and burn a SVCD?
    Also, I have seen the TMPGE Converter- is that the same type of encoder as I mentioned above?
    Are there certain details I should look for in the Movie download descriptions that would help speed the process up when I go to burn them?
    Thanks so much - didn't know where else to go for this info.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    All your answers can be found HERE

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Thanks for you reply. Been there already. Can you give me a little more detail on where to start. Again, want to see if I can change coding to MPG before I burn...I feel really stupid here but am soooo frustrated, can't figure it out.
    So if I go to the DVD VCD website (yet again) where would I start to look for my answer.
    Thanks Loads!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Very Large Member
    On that site you will need to click on "convert" in the green left hand panel,that shows you how to use conversion software like TEMPgenc.Alternativly click on "Articles".Thats where all-in-one guides for newbies can be found.
    Happy Burning!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    See my posting on Guestroom someone has the same problem. I gave a detailed procedure there. Good luck!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by drakkie@29 April 2003 - 08:52
    See my posting on Guestroom someone has the same problem. I gave a detailed procedure there. Good luck!!
    @drakkie
    Sometimes is easier to just post the link...........

@Cinderella
    link referred to by drakkie

btw, this is not kazaalite related, since you asked about burning movies, goes in the 'MovieWorld'........same for software, games, music.......each has it's own discussion sections. B)

~MOVED~
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    xxxxxx1978
    Nero is not a easy program for burning have u tried real player burner or music match jukebox burner because are much easy to use

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by xxxxxx1978@30 April 2003 - 11:45
    Nero is not a easy program for burning have u tried real player burner or music match jukebox burner because are much easy to use
    I'm still having a hard time believing that statement even came out of someone's keyboard.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    lol nero is the easiest program to use, just a simple as easy cd creator, dont see y ppl have soo many problems. Need help search google that always works

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by gumbydancin+30 April 2003 - 19:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gumbydancin @ 30 April 2003 - 19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--xxxxxx1978@30 April 2003 - 11:45
    I&#39;m still having a hard time believing that statement even came out of someone&#39;s keyboard. [/b][/quote]
    this guy is right abour nero if he is on about useing nero to burn dvd&#39;s? if he is ther is a lot ov problems with nero and dvd&#39;s, they dont seem to play in standalone dvd players check out dvdrhelp.com and ther u will c alot ov postings bout nero and dvd&#39;s
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now