Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid Registration OPEN

Demonoids registration is open, for the moment anyway.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I went to join and found that I was already a member! I can't remember when I joined. Awesome, now that tit is down.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    demonoid doesnt really compare to tit.
    demonoid is practically a public tracker
    u dont need to keep a good ratio, and the torrents arent private (u can share them outside the swarm with dht)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn
    demonoid doesnt really compare to tit.
    demonoid is practically a public tracker
    u dont need to keep a good ratio, and the torrents arent private (u can share them outside the swarm with dht)
    Thanks for the info. Maybe that's why I haven't used demonoid. However, the fact that they have howard stern every day is big. I Love Howard!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Is there alot more content in tit compared to demonoid been looking for a few old horror flicks but haven't had any luck so far. Anyone know of any good sites for horror torrents

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Oh well I'm stoked to get into Demonoid... been trying for a while now. Glad it's open for the moment

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i doubt that there is more stuff on tit than demonoid... actually demonoid is quite amazing, u can even find the politics of aristotle for instance. huge variety of cool stuff, a very good place.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Been using demonoid for the last week and there is alot of content but the download speeds are terrible , hardly anyone seeds at all ... I always max out on Ilovetorrents even if there is only a few seeding suppose it doesn't help that they allow leechers to buy themselves a 1:1 ratio for a poxy fiver every month

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I think I will stick to torrent R us

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcobane1686
    Been using demonoid for the last week and there is alot of content but the download speeds are terrible , hardly anyone seeds at all ... I always max out on Ilovetorrents even if there is only a few seeding suppose it doesn't help that they allow leechers to buy themselves a 1:1 ratio for a poxy fiver every month
    those who buy that must be mad, seeing as demonoid dont care about ur ratio, and NEVER ban anyone for leeching.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast