Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tool album ~~10,000 Days~~

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    so, just got this in mp3 and listened to it. good album, but only like 2 tracks that jam. the other 9 tracks are just tools psycedelic sounds of ambience and stuff. lol, w0w! 11 min songs... not that good of an album, but it's tool and we'll have to deal with it.
    Last edited by mr. nails; 04-20-2006 at 05:13 AM.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Music   -   #12
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    if you need this pm me I have it uploaded
    2 week early leak lol

edit: tried to send it to ya mr. nails

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    mr. nails has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Last edited by muchspl3; 04-19-2006 at 08:19 PM.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

3. Music   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    tried to send it to ya mr. nails
    send what? the album? i already have it and in mp3 format. i prefer. also, enabled that cute pm option. lol.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

4. Music   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Nice, will be downloading it when it hits TS, hopefully a good VBR version of it comes out.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Music   -   #15
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    tried to send it to ya mr. nails
    send what? the album? i already have it and in mp3 format. i prefer. also, enabled that cute pm option. lol.
    every version out now is from the leaked m4a rip
    its cool if you don't know (or care) what a transcode is, since its already in mp3 format.....
    just so you know
    Last edited by muchspl3; 04-20-2006 at 06:05 AM.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

6. Music   -   #16
    its cool if you don't know (or care) what a transcode is, since its already in mp3 format.....
    i'm sure they are, but m4a format are actually the audio layer of mpeg4 movies and if they were in mp3 they would say mp3 not m4a. so, i would had rather got the mp3 version and not have to worry about converting anything. besides, nero likes mp3 to wav better anywho...

back on subject... did u like the album at least?

did anyone like/dislike the album?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

7. Music   -   #17
    i'm sure they are, but m4a format are actually the audio layer of mpeg4 movies and if they were in mp3 they would say mp3 not m4a. so, i would had rather got the mp3 version and not have to worry about converting anything. besides, nero likes mp3 to wav better anywho...

It was alright, I needed something new to get me through the long stretch until Come What May and Slayer's new album comes out. Fuck I can't wait for those album, also the concerts too , SS and Slayer better bring their asses to Vancouver or I'm gonna have to hurt someone.

But ya overall, good CD, songs weren't all that great (relative to the other Tool stuff b4 this), like I said, needed something new so for me it's a breath of fresh air. Tired of listening to old songs over and over again, what's with the Rock&Roll/Metal scene man, not enough albums coming out lately geez. The last "good" album was like way back in November ffs.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 04-21-2006 at 03:00 AM.

8. Music   -   #18
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

It was alright, I needed something new to get me through the long stretch until Come What May and Slayer's new album comes out. Fuck I can't wait for those album, also the concerts too , SS and Slayer better bring their asses to Vancouver or I'm gonna have to hurt someone.

But ya overall, good CD, songs weren't all that great (relative to the other Tool stuff b4 this), like I said, needed something new so for me it's a breath of fresh air. Tired of listening to old songs over and over again, what's with the Rock&Roll/Metal scene man, not enough albums coming out lately geez. The last "good" album was like way back in November ffs.
    there's always great new stuff out there. it depends on how hard you look.

9. Music   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

there's always great new stuff out there. it depends on how hard you look.
    I don't look hard enough

10. Music   -   #20
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    no tool fans, wow
    music crew sure does suck now-a-days this used to be more active than the lounge
    for shame!
    Ouch, some of us have more important things than talking about music 24/7, like trying to pass university. Im downloading it now, i havent really been paying attention to what music is coming out...that way i always get pleasantly suprised.

Liverpool to kill Chelsea tomorrow morning *Aus Time*...off to start drinking even though the game doesnt start for 14 hours =D (i finished my uni work for the week =p)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast