Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tool album ~~10,000 Days~~

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...lol celery you mean... you are busy hacking into the neighbours wifi connection...so you can talk about music

2. Music   -   #22
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    caught out =p

3. Music   -   #23
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not heard the album just yet, was waiting for it to hit stores, as I actually prefer to pay for TOOL albums.

It REALLY sad though, the album is due for retail release on May 2nd, and they are sceduled for a concert in my city on the 11th, but the concert tickets opened for sale today for $66 each, and sold out in 3 minutes!!! Fucking scalpers, buying up all the tickets to get rich on...

4. Music   -   #24
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    Not heard the album just yet, was waiting for it to hit stores, as I actually prefer to pay for TOOL albums.

It REALLY sad though, the album is due for retail release on May 2nd, and they are sceduled for a concert in my city on the 11th, but the concert tickets opened for sale today for $66 each, and sold out in 3 minutes!!! Fucking scalpers, buying up all the tickets to get rich on...
    I wasn't going to talk about this but I tried to get tickets at the dallas show, ~200 miles away so I could actually goto the show, I was on ticket master and f5'ing at 10:00 pm central (when they went on sale) and at 10:00 I tried to get 2 tickets best available and it searched and nothing, it sold out instantly, fucking crazy

on a whim I tried to get tickets to the Kansas show, got 2 doing the same thing I did for the Dallas show, ended up getting balcony GA, I can't goto this show, but plan on ebay'ing them, all the 399.99 buy it nows are gone that were placed today, I wouldn't be surprised if I get 500 for 2 tickets
    I would have tried to get Seattle tickets if I knew they would sell for ~780+ shipping http://cgi.ebay.com/2-TOOL-Tickets-5...QQcmdZViewItem

that shit is crazy & I would love to see them but I can't drive that far and I'm out of work now and really need the money..
    Last edited by muchspl3; 04-23-2006 at 08:21 AM.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

5. Music   -   #25
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    lol, i'm a major tool fan, but even i know tool tickets don't cost $400 a piece. pretty stupid. their music is good, but they do not put on a good show. been there; done that. so, ur gay if u pay that. gl hf.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Music   -   #26
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    face value is 66.66 lol
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

7. Music   -   #27
    chojin's Avatar In Hell With SaTan
    Not heard the new CD yet, have seen them live 3 times

Stink Fist is my fav song
    ---------
    SYSTEM
    ---------
    AMD 3800x2 64BIT
    ASUS A8N SLI PREMIUM
    3GB Corsair TwinX 3200 Cas 2
    XFX 7800GT Extreem
    2 x 250GB Samsung SATA2 7200 8MB
    160GB WD HDD External
    120GB WD HDD External
    520W HyperPower
    19" IIyama VM 451 Pro
    WIN XP64
    10MB BBI

8. Music   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    lol, i'm a major tool fan, but even i know tool tickets don't cost $400 a piece. pretty stupid. their music is good, but they do not put on a good show. been there; done that. so, ur gay if u pay that. gl hf.
    Ya, their live performances aren't that great at all, I can't believe people would pay that much, but hey if you have the money and are willing to then go for it.

I could think of a hundred different things that you could put that 500+ towards.

edit: oh and they're only coming to Toronto as of now for the Canadian tour (some tour lol), so I'm not going either way, come to think of it why would I. 60 bucks for a lackluster live show aint worth it...unless there are some good bands that go on before them.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 04-23-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Music   -   #29
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well they wont be coming to Australia for a while and i hope im back in a major city so i can see them live...it would be awsome.

I think the new tool album is awsome, wasn't what i expected, but it was better. I've bought all their other albums & i will definately buy this one.

10. Music   -   #30
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm a huge Tool fan, but so far I'm not impressed with this album... Of course I wasn't impressed with Lateralus at first either... Something I've learned about Tool is that their music has to grow on you. It took a few times through Lateralus before I appreciated it for what it's worth, but now I think it's amazing. I'm really hoping the same to be true for the new album.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast