Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: newzbin.com, are they honest?

Long time newzbin user here as well. Still have about 9 months or so left on my current sub and I will renew as long as they are around.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Double Agent
    i'd say it's a very good bang for your money. I am an editor on newzbin and we get very good training organizing the posts there. So you are only getting quality data streams.

Also we have a variety of content other than the usual games movies music.

a large library of ebooks, TV, anime, consoles, PDA, XXX is also available for your everyday digital needs.

Cheers

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Jimi...'s Avatar Mister Subtle
    Been using Newzbin for over a year now and I've never had a problem with, plus I've only ever noticed their website to be down once due to one of their routers failing.

The only quibble I've got with them is a lot of the editors use tvrage.com, I much prefer tv.com.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Boogieman117's Avatar Poster
    I use Newzbin to 'borrow' their indexing service, then find the poster's name then head to alt.binaries.nl and manually find and create the NZB.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman117
    I use Newzbin to 'borrow' their indexing service, then find the poster's name then head to alt.binaries.nl and manually find and create the NZB.
    Why?

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Double Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman117
    Why?
    cuz he doesn't have to sift through thousands of articles to find it, saves time

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    But why use Newzbin to find an article and then go to another website just to create the NZB when he can do that in Newzbin? Just doesn't make any sense.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Double Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi...
    But why use Newzbin to find an article and then go to another website just to create the NZB when he can do that in Newzbin? Just doesn't make any sense.
    u can, newzbin just charges money to organize everything for you

u have a choice not to use it

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    cheyanna1
    they're good when it comes to nzbs as for them being good to the editors tho they arent, i know lol i was an editor there once

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    What's the security like, e.g. Credit Card / bank details, do they keep records of which foiles you access?

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast