Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Alias

  1. #1
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058

    Arrow

    Anyone (still) watching this serie? I didnt like the 4th season. That stupid red ball above Russia
    but the last seconds of season 4 were awesome

    some characters die 100 times and still come back after a couple of episodes Guess who's back in S05E11...

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Anyone (still) watching this serie?

    Guess who's back in S05E11...
    still watching and loving it, too bad its the last seasons!!!

    i know that someone was not dead!!!

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    for some reason whenever i turn on the tv (rare) Alias seems to be on.
    Her father has one facial expression, and they always have the same dialogue.

    in this image he seems strangely to be smiling http://a.abc.com/primetime/alias/ima...garber_402.jpg
    Last edited by 100%; 04-20-2006 at 06:31 PM.

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    I stopped watching awhile ago.

    I have the seasons on DVD and will get around to it later.

    The problem was I missed to much 'cause i was very busy and the story is so "out there" that I said fuck it.

    I don't like jumping in after missing too much story.

    Imagine doing that with Babylon 5. This would be worse.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    The problem was I missed to much 'cause i was very busy and the story is so "out there" that I said fuck it.

    I don't like jumping in after missing too much story.
    the story is always the same whenever you jump in
    cia is trying to outsmart the corp
    the corp is trying to outsmart cia
    alias is overly cool but suffers from trauma of her dad, boyfriend and everything else, and is a potential lover for everyone
    dad has no emotions
    journalist is always getting close but never close enuf
    whenever they solve one another arises
    no change

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Season 1 and 2 were the best for me. They ended each episode on a cliffhanger like a season finale and I just couldn't wait for the next episode each week.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I been watching Alias series 5 but episode 15 does not appear to be available on kazaa
    Anyone know why??

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by BPak
    I been watching Alias series 5 but episode 15 does not appear to be available on kazaa
    Anyone know why??
    1. DONT use kazaa
    2.
    2006-05-19 Alias.S05E15.HDTV.AC3.5.1.DVDR-BamHD
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.iNTERNAL.HR.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-CTU
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.720p.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-BamHD
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.HR.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-NBS
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.HDTV.XviD-XOR

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    yes she is hawt, but lacks elegance.

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Quote Originally Posted by BPak
    I been watching Alias series 5 but episode 15 does not appear to be available on kazaa
    Anyone know why??
    1. DONT use kazaa
    2.
    2006-05-19 Alias.S05E15.HDTV.AC3.5.1.DVDR-BamHD
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.iNTERNAL.HR.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-CTU
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.720p.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-BamHD
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.HR.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-NBS
    2006-05-18 Alias.S05E15.HDTV.XviD-XOR
    OK - Where do I get those files for downloading and what prog is needed to download them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •