Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures Of Start Page To Orangecd

Poster
    Let's not get too harsh guys.

You (N£mo and FC) are both right. I know that sounds stupid, but N£mo is right because it is a commercial product, it is being advertised and more importantly, advertsed all over the board. FC is right cos she is just trying to point folk in the direction of a really good piece of software (I haven't tried it, but I trust her judgement).

I think that everyone has accepted each others point of view. So it's all cool.

2. Music   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    :-"

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 April 2003 - 05:55
    :-"
    hey i recognise that ugly mug anywhere...

I killed musicworld!!!!

I never liked him anyway,too much of a pussy.

Welcome back FC you whore.

4. Music   -   #24
    As long as this thread stays at the top is fine with me.Showing off a product I sell.

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    Hey FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - good to see you back!!!

Thanks you sooooooooooo much for turning me on to OrangeCD!!!! I love the program. Would have never known about it if not for you..........nor would I have known about SoulSeek if not for you.

Welcome back !!!!! I'm glad to see that want-a-be MusicWorld is gone.

See you around - maybe at the OrangeCD forum, maybe at SoulSeek, but I'll definately see you around here!

Keep up the good work.

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 April 2003 - 06:15
    As long as this thread stays at the top is fine with me.Showing off a product I sell.
    ...not any longer,i fought for the people to get this for free and i succeeded.

Anyone who wants the key to get this for free,just PM me.

Why pay?

This is the last i will post in this topic.

7. Music   -   #27
    Originally posted by N£MO+28 April 2003 - 00:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 28 April 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 April 2003 - 06:15
    ...not any longer,i fought for the people to get this for free and i succeeded.

Anyone who wants the key to get this for free,just PM me.

Why pay?

This is the last i will post in this topic. [/b][/quote]
    This guy thinks everything in life is free.Give the key to who ever you want NEMO.

Some of us beleive in what a community really stands for.And if that involves Money then that is what it involves.We show support even though we can get a product for free.

You never tryed to see that.You just saw that Money was involved.Maybe one day you will learn that this is a Peer-to-Peer community not only file sharing.

I love this place and the people involved with it.

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    Some of us beleive in what a community really stands for.And if that involves Money then that is what it involves.We show support even though we can get a product for free.

You never tryed to see that.You just saw that Money was involved.Maybe one day you will learn that this is a Peer-to-Peer community not only file sharing.

I love this place and the people involved with it.
    I Agree

9. Music   -   #29
    I don&#39;t undertand all this thread about Orange CD

Sure, it is a sufficent program but there are many others far better and professional &#33;

20&#036; are a lot for such a program...other tools at 35-40&#036; are cheaper in comparison

...and should all other programs&#39; users start to advertise their tools in here ?

OK &#33; I&#39;m first: I use CATraxx and I don&#39;t want to even re-consider a poor program like Orange CD anymore...

And now ? Music CollectorZ, My Music, CD Trustee, Music Manager, AVG Cataloger... C&#39;mon &#33;

10. Music   -   #30
    Originally posted by archiemason@17 May 2003 - 17:44
    I don&#39;t undertand all this thread about Orange CD&nbsp;

Sure, it is a sufficent program but there are many others far better and professional &#33;

20&#036; are a lot for such a program...other tools at 35-40&#036; are cheaper in comparison&nbsp;

...and should all other programs&#39; users start to advertise their tools in here ?&nbsp;

OK &#33; I&#39;m first: I use CATraxx and I don&#39;t want to even re-consider a poor program like Orange CD anymore...

And now ? Music CollectorZ, My Music, CD Trustee, Music Manager, AVG Cataloger... C&#39;mon &#33;&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Well this page was dead untell you bumped it.So you are the one advertising it now NOOB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast