View Poll Results: Is fish meat or vegetable?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meat

8 80.00%
  • Vegetable

0 0%
  • Animal

2 20.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fish - Meat or Vegetable?

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by What'spunk.
    Eating meat is necessary for a human being to live a healthy and active life. That's a well known fact. How else would you get such high doses of growth hormones and antibiotics?
    Duno, mate.

Maybe vegetarians eat more of the things with lower doseages to make up for it.

Also, it really does depend upon what you consider a healthy and active life. I suspect that top-level sport stars couldn't maintain such high fitness levels if they didn't eat meat but for your common or garden bloke, there are no obvious health detriments, so long as the individual suppliments his or her diet with the correct foods to replace any lost nutrients.

Not that I do, but then I do eat some meat. I've never been interested enough to look into it properly.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Nope. I was wrong.

Carl Lewis is a vegan (fecking vegan) and so is Martina Navratilova - so it appears that it doesn't do people any harm whatsoever, provided they supplement their diets in the correct manner. Neither, it seems, does it hinder people in the pursuit of great sporting achievements. Like a brazillion Olympic gold medals.

Well, whatever. I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #33
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I don't think there is a good thing about not eating meat - apart from the obvious less chance of dying from a heart attack thing.

Not for me, anyway.

For the people who simply cannot bear the thought of an animal dying to provide them with sustinance, I suppose it's a good thing that by eating vegetables they don't have to think about it.

People who think they are superior in some way because they do eat meat, however, are prime candidates for any idiot list.
    it's a sort of counternoob thingy.

vegetarians = attention whores with a gay cause. i remember going on holiday with my family and my cousin was being a gay and would make sure we all knew she wasn't eating meat every meal time, then be maungy about it because she could only have like sweetcorn and potatoes.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of.
    Are we not animals?
    Are we not officially carnivours?
    "We" - the top of the food chain, can decide, whether or not to Eat what is infront of us.
    of course when there is the moment of no choice - our choice is to eat whatever
    Yet in the view of our 2006 civilized stage, we choose eat what the factory animals have worked so hard to feed us with,
    "I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of" is a statement of decadence and this is humanities ingenius curse, which will lead to the end of this forum/humanity.
    Last edited by 100%; 04-23-2006 at 01:43 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    Are we not animals?
    "We" - the top of the food chain, can decide, whether or not to Eat what is infront of us.
    Yet in the view of our 2006 civilized stage, we choose eat what the factory animals have worked so hard to feed us with,
    "I won't eat stuff that I don't like the taste of" is a statement of decadence and this is humanities ingenius curse, which will lead to the end of this forum/humanity.
    i don't eat peas

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Are we not animals?
    In what way is this 'curse of humanity' ingenious.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    I don't think there is a good thing about not eating meat - apart from the obvious less chance of dying from a heart attack thing.

Not for me, anyway.

For the people who simply cannot bear the thought of an animal dying to provide them with sustinance, I suppose it's a good thing that by eating vegetables they don't have to think about it.

People who think they are superior in some way because they do eat meat, however, are prime candidates for any idiot list.

vegetarians = attention whores with a gay cause. i remember going on holiday with my family and my cousin was being a gay and would make sure we all knew she wasn't eating meat every meal time, then be maungy about it because she could only have like sweetcorn and potatoes.
    That's just some vegetarians, racist.

8. Lounge   -   #38

Are we not animals?
    he was being poetic, and officially poetry doesn't have to make sense

9. Lounge   -   #39

That's just some vegetarians, racist.
    ja, i know, but i can be a cunt pre-emptively

10. Lounge   -   #40
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    he was being poetic, and officially poetry doesn't have to make sense
    I lykes it when it rhymes though

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast