Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Silent Hill Rocks!

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Loved it! the whole thing was beautifully put together. Although I haven't played the game I thought that certain elements of its production mirrored that type of wal***hrough horror game perfectly e.g. camera angles, lighting, FX. You can tell that the director is a fan of the game. I did find the end frustrating though - not so much because it wasn't a 'happy' ending but more because it seemed to lose something and just tail off.... y'know like when you've invested hours of gameplay and feel a bit let down at the end.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory View Post
    even with the cheesy Crow ripoff "Mother is God in the eyes of children."
    To be fair The Crow took that line from 19th century novelist William Makepeace Thackeray. I expect the Silent Hill writers took the line from Thackeray as well, at least that's what they'll claim.
    If that's the exact line from the movie, they were paraphrasing, not quoting

Maybe it's from the abridged version of whatever

This reminds me of that thread a while ago where someone said 'V for Vendetta' was based on '1984'

Reading is not just for christmas, children. (Not referring to you here, obviously, Cheebus.)

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah wot a cool film watched after a few spliffs n was sat there mouth open wide at the end thinking wtf doh

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    ahmedbakeer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4
    its not bad movies

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Silent Hill imo... was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. I dont usually hate movies, but this movie was just terrible. Was the guy with the giant blade and the bird-cage over his face supposed to be funny? Because I couldn't stop laughing at him.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    i have it on dvd i have to see it!

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    silent hill s one of the best movies i watched this year

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Silent Hill imo... was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. I dont usually hate movies, but this movie was just terrible. Was the guy with the giant blade and the bird-cage over his face supposed to be funny? Because I couldn't stop laughing at him.

i didnt like ie also

i guess u have to play the game

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    good film

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234