Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 2003

I have tryed every NO CD patch there is but nothing is working

2. Games   -   #12
    Dude it must be the ISO u have DL. Go to the Verifieds in Kazaa. DL it from there. I just installed again along with that patch web site some one put in this section. It has to be the ISO DL again. Did u get any errors when u DL??

3. Games   -   #13
    i tryed to download it from BitTorrent but it got so far then stopped, so i got it from kazaa , it was about 796.---kb (approx) but i will try and download it again, do u think its worth it

THANKS

4. Games   -   #14
    there was no errors when i was dling it, and no errors when i was installing it, also fifa 2003 is the same, i try and load a Friendly game but in just minimises to the desktop,

5. Games   -   #15
    OKay, with bit torrent. I assume u already DL the actual Bit Torent program. Without it u cant DL Bit Torent. So if u have not go here www.candystore.tk. Small file. After u have that go here: http://www.home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive...bittorrent.htm. Thats the exact address. If u cant get to it, just look for similar sites. BAsicallly those are most Bit Torrent sites where u can DL everything. THere beeter quality, most of the time. 90 %. Do u have DSL or what? Well, once u get BT, then u go to the game or movie u want, click on it and save it to a location ex: "My Documents", etc., etc. Just let it be when its dl, if it stops DL ,, just leave it alone...LEAVE IT ALONE ALWAYS.........IF it get ridiculously long, like for several days and no movement, try again then..but mostly its good.

later......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12