Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Vs Irc

Poster
    ive just downloaded irc today and have got a few files off it, seems pretty good not as simple by a long way but has loads o files, just wondering what you guys that have used it more thought about it?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    IRC is much better, hands down. The connections are faster, new files are readily available, and the community is always willing to help. In addition, people actually know what they are sharing. Here in Kazaaland, no one shares files with the .nfo's, so you have to guess at the quality of the files you are downloading.

With Kazaa, there is virtually nothing to learn, just enter text and hit search. However, there are tons of fake files, slow users, and tons of re-encodes. The files are not readily available on the network, especially movies, so users are constantly having to "convert" from .avi to .mpg etc... On IRC, you just download exactly what you want.

If you are looking for some files with little effort, choose Kazaa. If you want 0day rips, fast movies, and no shortage of sources, use IRC. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    wow good reply, is there no fake files on irc? im gettin final destination 2dvdscrxvid-dvl anyone know if this is real?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by gaun@26 April 2003 - 17:17
    wow good reply, is there no fake files on irc? im gettin final destination 2dvdscrxvid-dvl anyone know if this is real?
    Its been years since I downloaded a fake from IRC. When I did, it was part of an April Fools joke that hadn't been taken down. I'm sure that file is real, Final Destination 2 was released on p2p a while back.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    cool cheers, can u also tell me why sometimes when i paste the text in to download and hit enter nothing happens?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I've seen a few things about this IRC but don't know what it is. It sounds good though. Can someone tell me how to join in on this bit of action?
    Do i need to go somewhere and download a program etc???

[email protected]

Cheers guys!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    You don't get speeds like this in Kazaa, eMule, or anything on the fasttrack network.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    irc is way too confusing
    thats why
    kazaas better
    but if u want something like irc but not as confusing may i recomend bittorrent
    but if youre a leacher stay away

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Can you post a link Pls...
    All I get when I search in goggle is IRC internet chat...
    That’s no right is it...
    Regards
    SAS

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by SAS@26 April 2003 - 20:08
    Can you post a link Pls...
    All I get when I search in goggle is IRC internet chat...
    What you need is an IRC client, or a program that allows you to access the IRC network. Try here.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast