Thread: Just converted to newsgroups..

I'm currently on pretty much all the private torrent trackers and I thought it couldnt get any better. I knew about newsgroups before but I didn't expect them to be this good. Only downside of course being the money. I got an account from usenet.com since newshosting only offered long term accoutns through paypal (since I don;t have a credit card). All in all , amazing. You can pretty much find anything and it's always maxed out.

p.s I don't know if it's just me but the speed in here seems to go above what it's my limit i.e usually 240 kB/s. IS this some kind of a mistake on the client part? e.g when it gets nothing for 1 i.e 0 kB/s it adds it to the following second?
    Last edited by rzsexeh; 04-23-2006 at 10:57 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    visionaryone
    Ello! Ya its probably ghost speed you should always get your max speed though (I know i do - ya gotta love ADSL2)

I would suggest you try usenetserver.com as they offer a great service and are hell friendly but i don't think they offer Paypal

Welcome and have fun

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Boogieman117's Avatar Poster
    I recommend NewsHosting.com

$15/unlimited downloading.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Jimi...'s Avatar Mister Subtle
    I pay for my account with NewsHosting every six months, I pay £48 with Paypal. I haven't got a creditcard either, I just use my Switch debitcard.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    mikeco's Avatar Rossco's Manager
    welcome to the newsgroup part of filesharingtalk

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Double Agent
    welcome