Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spice Up Your Desktop Wallpaper

Why not just paste your own stuff? I tried webshots too, but I like having fun with my desktop
    And I like fooling around with the boot-up screen too, just change the out the: C:\logo.sys
    with something else, it beats having to look at that stupid windows boot screen every time
    you start up

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"@27 April 2003 - 16:32
    get panorama 32 form here
    http://www.ivory.org/panorama.html

just try it people
    Have used panorama 32 before and its a great program,am downloading it again,thanks.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by fallenknight308@1 May 2003 - 10:13
    Why not just paste your own stuff? I tried webshots too, but I like having fun with my desktop
    And I like fooling around with the boot-up screen too, just change the out the: C:\logo.sys
    with something else, it beats having to look at that stupid windows boot screen every time
    you start up
    Just delete the dam file & you wont see nothing

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO+1 May 2003 - 11:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 1 May 2003 - 11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--"The Avatar Man"@27 April 2003 - 16:32
    get panorama 32 form here
    http://www.ivory.org/panorama.html

just try it people
    Have used panorama 32 before and its a great program,am downloading it again,thanks. [/b][/quote]
    Me too, gonna have a look see, sick & tired of changing my desktop pics manually.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont get n e requests to buy or anything... it just runs snug in my taskbar... nuttin to it, i add my own by downloading n e kinds of pics and importing em.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    to brighting up you mood.................

Iam a member of webshot and they do have some good screen savers and they are so cool

and FREE

thanks for telling everone.............................

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    I&#39;ve been using webshots for two years now. In that time it has never contained ad or spyware. The website does have unobtrusive advertising and there is one small pop up when you begin a download, explaining the benefits of joining.

I actually paid £12 (&#036;20) for the upgraded membership. You get unlimited high res. photos which look really sharp at 1280 * 1024 on my desktop. I&#39;m mostly into the Travel shots; i travelled all over the world for 4 years after uni. There&#39;s all sorts of stuff though.

Very highly recommended from me......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12