Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the sea is salty

Quote Originally Posted by bashnu
    Quote Originally Posted by What'spunk.
    Why is spunk salty then?
    Apart from the fact that my answer has nothing to do with your question. I will none the less this time only, answer your erogonic giggling mind.

The reason why spunk is salty is because...
    Spoiler: Show

happy now?
    why does my sister's panties smell of tunafish?
    Cawkfan

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Spunk doesn't taste nice so as soon as it hits a woman's tongue, she spits it back at you and it forms big clumpy furballs in your pubes (if you've got any).

It's god's way of making sure you have a shower after a blow-job.
    But some of the Ladies like the oral sex in the ear. Trust me, they often turn their heads round just for the pleasure of earal penetration.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Adam and eve were in playing the garden of eden. Eve noticed that Adam had something between his legs that she didn't and pointed out the difference to adam. upon seeing eves "pussy" adams penis got hard.
    "what's happening?" asked eve

"I don't know" adam replied " but it feels good and i bet it would fit into that hole you have"
    So adam and eve had sex.

later adam was sat under a tree with a big grin on his face and noticing this god asked "why are you so happy?"

Adam replied " well that thing between my legs got hard and i put it in the hole between eve's legs and after a few ins and outs some stuff spurted out the end into eve...it felt really good"

"Oh" said god "so where is eve now?"

"she went down to the sea to wash that stuff out" said adam

"oh shit" said god ...."now all the fish will smell"...........

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by silky slippers
    Quote Originally Posted by bashnu

Apart from the fact that my answer has nothing to do with your question. I will none the less this time only, answer your erogonic giggling mind.

The reason why spunk is salty is because...
    Spoiler: Show

happy now?

Do they smell the same when she takes them off?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Spunk doesn't taste nice so as soon as it hits a woman's tongue, she spits it back at you and it forms big clumpy furballs in your pubes (if you've got any).

It's god's way of making sure you have a shower after a blow-job.
    But some of the Ladies like the oral sex in the ear. Trust me, they often turn their heads round just for the pleasure of earal penetration.
    You lucky bar-steward, you've got a cawk in a million ... I can never get mine to fit in.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    You lucky bar-steward, you've got a cawk in a million ... I can never get mine to fit in.
    The trick is for it to be hard in advance. You should try that.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by silky slippers
    look i am not some phd sexologist here, and your question is too specific, i have no clue what your sister does with tunas in relation to her panties, i suggest you bring the panties immediatly to your parents and show and ask them, they will most certainly be proud of you for discovering this, after all she may be dieing of some unknown disease.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No, no. It still won't work

I think it's more to do with the cawkal girth, rather than the erectilibility.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19

10. Lounge   -   #20
    No, no. It still won't work

I think it's more to do with the cawkal girth, rather than the erectilibility.
    Then you will have to get your friend to practice with smaller items and gradually work his way up to your full girth. Can I suggest starting with a pinky? Then a finger, then the thumb and work up from there.

Some sort of lubricant may also be a good idea. Tennants Super Lager is an ideal choice.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast