Thread: Windows Update

Poster
    Is this because I'm using an OS I've gotten off of kazaa? My automatic updater "alerts" me to updates for SP1 and such (even though I don't have SP1 installed yet), when I try to use the website updater "Scan for Updates" 0% complete and hangs there...

WinXP Pro and a cable connection is what I use.

BTW If this has been posted before, my bad. Just link the article/post please. (I know how use the search function. Just not 100% sure on what to search for, wording that is )

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I've had the same problem goto internet properties...connections..lan settings..uncheck "automatically detect settings" and click ok... This worked for me I did a google search and found it..Are you from CAN. where abouts..I'm T.O. B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Worked like a charm. Thanks accat Me, I'm from the Barrie area.

(Shitty 'bout the Leafs, eh but it was better than watching the usual Leafs/Sens 1st round )

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    The Buds seemed to have a better chance at winning the Masters then the Stanley cup They all have more golf equipment than hockey equipment I always update my XP manualy it has an bad habit of repeating this problem for some strange reason.