Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: newsdemon?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just got a reply from newshosting after a day since I sent them the email. Their support is crap, they did not even properly read my email(they did not answer the two main questions I asked.

e.g I asked Do you accept PayPal? What details would I need to give in the payment.

Their answer: Yes we accept paypal

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    If your still having an issue with NewsHosting we could contact them for you and perhaps get it resolved. They have always been very good about any issues that have come up. Cant recall how you go about paying them with PayPal although could check into it. I do recall that if you want the site here to get credit for the referral when you signup with PayPal you have to let them know to credit account a51500 for the refferal...

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    If your still having an issue with NewsHosting we could contact them for you and perhaps get it resolved. They have always been very good about any issues that have come up. Cant recall how you go about paying them with PayPal although could check into it. I do recall that if you want the site here to get credit for the referral when you signup with PayPal you have to let them know to credit account a51500 for the refferal...
    They seem to be the best around (unlimited on gignews is not really unlimited) so I will probably buy a usenet account from them in july.

I also found out how to pay by paypal, I found a post by totalwar with this info:

NewsHosting will accept PayPal payment for 6 and 12 month accounts for both Limited and Unlimited accounts.

PayPal payments can be made to [email protected] .
    All PayPal payments MUST be made in USD. PayPal will calculate this for you.

Please supply the following info with your payment:

NEW ACCOUNTS:
    Name:
    Address (Street):
    Address (City):
    Address (State):
    Address (Zip):
    Phone:
    Desired Username:
    Alt Username:
    Email Address:
    Account Type: (Unlimited / 60GB Limited)
    Rate Length: (6 / 12 months)

When your payment and info is received I will send you an e-mail with account info.

CURRENT ACCOUNTS:
    Customer ID # (NEWSxxxxx):
    Account Name:
    Account username:

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Small addition...

NEW ACCOUNTS:
    Name:
    Address (Street):
    Address (City):
    Address (State):
    Address (Zip):
    Phone:
    Desired Username:
    Alt Username:
    Email Address:
    Account Type: (Unlimited / 60GB Limited)
    Rate Length: (6 / 12 months)
    Refferal Account: FileSharingTalk.com a51500

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    I'll be sure to add the filesharingtalk code when I order. What is an Alt username though?

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy
    I'll be sure to add the filesharingtalk code when I order. What is an Alt username though?
    Most likely a nick you use...

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Just signed up for a test account on newsdemon. Speed is excellent im gonna checkout the completion now. Anyone interested in geting a test account should go to http://www.newsdemon.com/support/ind...A+Test+Account

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Not sure what the point is when you can get the same service at NewsHosting for less...

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Wow the completion is excellent. I will most likely go with newshosting though because it has more groups + cheaper.
    Last edited by torrentguy; 05-03-2006 at 05:35 PM.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    im gonna check newsdemon out to it takes paypal yaaaay

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast