Thread: womens conference

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Placing a personal ad for an "exceptional lover," a woman was surprised to get a reply from a man who, apart from being a dwarf, admitted that he was also armless and legless. Deciding that this was something she had to see, the woman wrote back and invited the dwarf over.
    One day the doorbell rang and she opened the door; there on the stoop was the dwarf. "And you," she said dubiously, " are an exceptional lover?"

The dwarf replied, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At the 1997 World Women's Conference the first speaker from England stood up: "At last years' conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."
    The crowd cheered.

The second speaker from America stood up: "After last years' conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my washing as well."

The crowd cheered.

The third speaker from Australia stood up: "After last years' conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his shopping and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye."

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    owned