Thread: Verified Hashes.

I started downloading Shallow Hal from verified hashes section and after receiving about 75% checked content with avipreview. So that I could shut down my pc I paused down load. This morning when I switched on my pc all my partly downloaded file had dissappeared and I was back to zero. Has this happened to anyone else? Have I done something wrong? Please Help.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I had this, my problem (I think) was I had a virus called "Sobig" its sent on an email from "[email protected]"

Run a virus check, if you haven't an upto date scanner go here:-

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/.../start_corp.asp

And they do a free online scan, if you do have it you need a programme called "FixSoBig" which I got of Kazaa Software search to get rid of it.

If you havent got it then I have wasted 5 mins here and been of no help at all. Good Luck

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Thanks for the reply juderobs, but I have Macaffi firewall running and have carried out a complete system scan.Since posting this problem I have redownloaded the file and tried to play it. my nvdia player has caused problems and also power dvd player also. There must be a big problem with this file I think. Can anyone suggest any reason why this happened? particularly as I downloaded it from Verefied Hashes