Thread: Coolest Hip Hop And Rap Songs Ever

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 June 2003 - 14:49
    Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
    Sisqo - Thong Song
    Nelly - Hot In Here

Ok Now Seriously

2. Music   -   #52
    Right now most of the stuff by 50 Cent and Nas, but one of my all time favorites would have to be "Regulate" by Nate Dogg & Warren G.

3. Music   -   #53
    there's a reply to the thong song called the tongue song by strings
    also, nigganometry by canibus is quite good (eminem fans, don't flame me, i prefer eminem (and shady/aftermath) to canibus)

4. Music   -   #54
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ive also got the bong song by Chrisqo (i don't know whether thats the real artist but i just stumbled across it on kazaa one day looking at a user's files)

5. Music   -   #55
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by newbie, newbie, newbie@1 June 2003 - 15:12
    also, nigganometry by canibus is quite good
    Ice Cube has an excellent diss for that fake ass mutha fuck entitled "can-i-bus", (ie - "Can I Bust" for all you silly peeps out there)

6. Music   -   #56
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ahh Rap disses...will they ever end...i hope not cause they are so damn hillarious

7. Music   -   #57
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+1 June 2003 - 16:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 1 June 2003 - 16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--newbie@ newbie, newbie,1 June 2003 - 15:12
    also, nigganometry by canibus is quite good
    Ice Cube has an excellent diss for that fake ass mutha fuck entitled "can-i-bus", (ie - "Can I Bust" for all you silly peeps out there) [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;ll reiterate: i don&#39;t like canibus.

i like ice cube though, look out for the proposed new album from aftermath

8. Music   -   #58
    Are there lotsa posts about rap disses...i think i remember seeing them somewhere...i just got a bad memory...if not there&#39;s another topic starter for you all...seeing everything is about hip-hop and rap these days...

9. Music   -   #59
    Oh and before i forget im sorry to nahan...i refer the sulky b&#33;tch comment to olibomb...(hope it clears up everything)...i just got confused between the post or nahan and that of olibomb...i mean they are about pretty much the same thing...hey its just like rap today...they all sound the same...just different opinions...

and to keep olibomb happy
    here is a couple more songs...

Everlast - Ends
    Everlast - Whitey&#39;s Revenge (Take that eminem u sissy b&#33;tch) (and i heard quitter by D12 and its a crock of sh&#33;t )

and for sh&#33;ts and giggles listen to

Ludacris - Area Codes (easy listening for the ears)

10. Music   -   #60
    Ive also got the bong song by Chrisqo (i don&#39;t know whether thats the real artist but i just stumbled across it on kazaa one day looking at a user&#39;s files)
    I&#39;ve got that song as Weird Al Yankovic

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast