Thread: Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG Episodes 25 and 26

I need help finding well translated english subtitled episodes 25 and 26 (just 25 and 26, mind you, I don't have the bandwidth or disk space to download the entire season) of ghost in the shell stand alone complex 2nd GIG. You see, I already these episodes, but 25 is very poorly translated by some group called HuH (and the video skips too much, probably due to poor encoding), and I can barely make out what's going on. My episode 26 has no translation whatsoever.

I would really prefer Laughing Man Fansubs if you can get it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    go do a search on boxtorrents, get a BT client where you can select which files to download (azureus or utorrent f.ex)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    They only give me a single big file for the entire season, which I can't download. I need JUST 25 and 26, preferably LMF.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by danne
    go do a search on boxtorrents, get a BT client where you can select which files to download (azureus or utorrent f.ex)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    um, u can dl the whole season, but just get the eps ur missing and not the whole season. welcome to bt.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I'm using Azureus right now, but I have a NAT problem that I can't figure out how to fix. Can I still download the file with no problems (albeit a little slowly)?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Yes, NAT problems just gives you connection problems to other peers and seeds.

Anyways, just make it look like this:

Ie. deselect the files you don't want when you poen the torrent in az, alternatively if you already have the rest of them from the same source, point the files to where you have them.