Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gta3 Pc

Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@30 April 2003 - 11:15
    well 4 one u can not update the game
    That's right. If you get the full game, make sure you update to version 1.1 before applying the No CD crack. (The RIP version is only 1.0 and can't be updated.)

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@29 April 2003 - 01:55
    If you have the time and the bandwidth I highly recommend downloading the full 2 disc version of the game.  It's well worth it.  Search for the hashes in Verifieds, and read my other posts to see how to get the radio stations to work.
    I've downloaded the 2-disc (full) game before Christmas, worked perfectly. After a fdisk, I've tried downloading it 3 times (each time, I get a bad CRC while unzip'n it) . Me thinks either someone is sharing bad file(s) by "mistake"(downloaded it, screwed CRC, but kept on sharing ), or the people/goons in the "industry" are fugging me around

Anyways. If you download it (it's a 700+MB .exe that unzips into 2 nero disks and a crack) and it works, let me know know please

3. Games   -   #23
    I hear more and more people saying that their downloaded files are corrupt. I've never had many problems with games, but I get a lot of movies with bad 'glitches' and even some that freeze-up during playback. I'll give you the same advice I've given a lot of other people lately - try eMule. Downloads take a long time with it, but you can actually see the program finding corrupted parts of files and repairing them.

4. Games   -   #24
    just wanted to warn you guys that there is a parite virus hiding out in a few of the save game fix files for gta3, as I have downloaded two thus far. Make sure to scan before opening!

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by rottenchild@4 May 2003 - 20:23
    just wanted to warn you guys that there is a parite virus hiding out in a few of the save game fix files for gta3, as I have downloaded two thus far.  Make sure to scan before opening!
    You can get it from gamecopyworld.com. It's probably safer (though you should still virus scan everything you download).

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@28 April 2003 - 17:24
    ok ive looked at the other posts followed it but i still cannot get the savegame fixe to work i got the rip please share one and save game fix i extracted the fix and overwrited the logo thing but wen i try to go onto my saved game i get unhandled exeption i have updated but i cannot work out why it doesnt work anyone got any solutions??? please
    well i dont know about the rip but i have the original cd i patched it with gta31.1 patch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123