Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those of you whom question the Nintendo Wii

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=327f4hU1o...page=3&t=t&f=b

Even if you think the controller is gay, that is a pretty good idea.

2. Games   -   #2
    Bah! It is quite amazing!!

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    The way FPS should be played, too bad not many good ones will be out. I swear to god if LucasArts doesnt make a game for this I'm gonna snap. If the price is nice and cheap and there are good games for this in 3 years I'm gonna pick one up for sure.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i'll get one no matter what. just because i'll have the newest nintendo and it's backwards compatible with the gamecube.

in regards to the controller. sure, it's a nice idea and all, but seriously, lol, i really don't want to be that active while playing a game.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. Games   -   #5
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    My only concerns are, that Nintendo has to make some mature games, I was so dissappointed in the NGC only haveing 2-5 mature games. Also, how would you play basketball games? The shooters better work well with those controllers.

6. Games   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Again, Sony had the same shit for the PS3 which makes the Wii a Wii bit ununique.

7. Games   -   #7
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    double post

8. Games   -   #8
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    It's not the same shit though. The Wii controller moves in 3d space while the p3 only has tilt support.

And yea, looks fun.

9. Games   -   #9
    Yeah exactly, so then the PS3 isnt very unique then either [busyman], because they made a tilt support adapter for the N64 controller... And what he said about 3d space.

10. Games   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Also, I don't want a work out when I play every game. When a play a racing game, I either want a steering wheel or analog controller.

I mean used the Eyetoy and it was cool for a bit. It's not a top choice and neither would the Wii controller be.

Also if the Wii is modest graphical improvement over the GC, it looks like this new controller couldv'e just come out for the GC.

I can't justify a new system from a company that had a shit system last time just 'cause it has a new peripheral and emulates games that we all have emulated already.

I saw the Gears Of War trailer for the 360 and THAT impressed leaps and bounds more than the Wii's remote control.

I don't want to hold my hands up, not resting on anything, to play a game unless it's novelty game specifically calling for that.
    I could see uses where a game switches to the remote control mode in certain parts. However, there's no fucking way I'd play a FPS with that shit.

Think about it and avoid the hype.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 05-12-2006 at 01:33 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast