Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk
    Strathclyde Police used to have the best Pipe Bond in the World
    Was it the Special Welding Branch.
    Do I slag off your accent? :tit:
    You do not need to see my I.D.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Since your PhoneSecks fiasco the tension between you pair has been tangible.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi

Edit: That's at Barbie, btw ... these whoosh smilies are a tad ambiguous
    Last edited by manker; 05-12-2006 at 02:09 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Since your PhoneSecks fiasco the tension between you pair has been tangible.
    No, it been ever since he talked pish about vacuums, way back in the day. Then the triangular sandwich debacle just put the tin lid on it.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So you do remember that pwning you got about vacuums.

Last time I brought it up, you feigned ignorance
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16

Oh, you mean when you still thought you were Zorro, puting the big mouthed cawk in his place with your ready wit and harsh tongue. How could I forget, though I have to say my more than total recall points the pwnage in quite the opposite direction.

You've changed boy and not for the good.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi

Oh, you mean when you still thought you were Zorro, puting the big mouthed cawk in his place with your ready wit and harsh tongue. How could I forget, though I have to say my more than total recall points the pwnage in quite the opposite direction.

I think you'll find that far from thinking I'm Zorro, I've always hankered after a ninja persona. Or possibly a Transformer, maybe even Jayce or one of the Wheeled Warriors.

I finally scaled the ninja pinacle only to have the prize taken away by an overly zealous mod - and that, my Scotch chum, is a fact.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    one of the Wheeled Warriors.

I knew it all along.

9. Lounge   -   #19

I think you'll find that far from thinking I'm Zorro, I've always hankered after a ninja persona. Or possibly a Transformer, maybe even Jayce or one of the Wheeled Warriors.

I finally scaled the ninja pinacle only to have the prize taken away by an overly zealous mod - and that, my Scotch chum, is a fact.
    Meh, whatever. Your superhero, defending the little people complex was self-evident. Whatever personality you want to call it. I've seen the type too many times not to recognize it almost instantly.

Who took your ninja prize away btw? Were there complaints? I got my Veyron taken away on the basis that it was a pixel (picture element) too high, or somesuch. I don't think it was, unless Easy Thumbnails made a mistake when I made the sig, but I couldn't be arsed measuring it, or whatever you do to find out it's size.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi

Meh, whatever. Your superhero, defending the little people complex was self-evident. Whatever personality you want to call it. I've seen the type too many times not to recognize it almost instantly.

See, I already knew that my rawkage was self evident, so championing someone like The is much more gratifying.

Who took your ninja prize away btw? Were there complaints? I got my Veyron taken away on the basis that it was a pixel (picture element) too high, or somesuch. I don't think it was, unless Easy Thumbnails made a mistake when I made the sig, but I couldn't be arsed measuring it, or whatever you do to find out it's size.
    The Welsh mod took it away.

I like to think that by adding bits and bobs that take combined avatar and sig size to just over the limit gives them something to do when otherwise they wouldn't be able to justify the wee stars.

I was thinking of using a dropping litter/community service fucktard litter picker upper analogy, but only gits drop litter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast