Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Official Told You So Thread

  1. #1
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,009
    Right, some of you are now old enough to think things like, shite I wish I'd stuck in at school. Or, I wished I prepared better for that job interview. Stuff like that.

    Confess here, you will feel better and people like me will be able to say patronizing things at you.

    You know it makes sence.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    3,020
    i had whiplash from a bad car accident and tried getting over a locked, stable-fashioned door. i was stuck straddled on the bottom panel until a pal came looking for me, and helped push me over it. :0uch:

    shouldha known better.
    :stubborn beetch:

    I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    See... I told you so.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102



    i missed three shifts at work and called my boss gay a few times. i am now unemployed

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    ps. what's funny?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins



    i missed three shifts at work and called my boss gay a few times. i am now unemployed
    No, you're unemployed with a bit of your CV you have to explain away. Oh and possibly someone saying " No thanks, I don't feel in a position to provide a reference".

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Quote Originally Posted by missie
    i had whiplash from a bad car accident and tried getting over a locked, stable-fashioned door. i was stuck straddled on the bottom panel until a pal came looking for me, and helped push me over it. :0uch:

    shouldha known better.
    :stubborn beetch:
    Visions of missie stuck on a door until a helpful "friend" pushed her off

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    I sat on a iron , TOLD MYSELF SO?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins



    i missed three shifts at work and called my boss gay a few times. i am now unemployed
    No, you're unemployed with a bit of your CV you have to explain away. Oh and possibly someone saying " No thanks, I don't feel in a position to provide a reference".
    what i said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •