Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The World Cup - What you need to know

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    this is pointless..

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    this is pointless..
    You're right, your post is pretty pointless. I don't know why you even bothered to be honest.

@video:

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    this is pointless..
    Shut it, K3n.

Do you know who that is, the man's a living leg end and that's him with his missus. So show a bit of respect.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    British humour isnt my cup of tea. and this belongs in the Lounge or Funny Stuff forum..
    Last edited by Formula1; 05-18-2006 at 07:33 PM.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    British humour isnt my cup of tea. and this belongs in the Lounge or Funny Stuff forum..
    Whiny cunts you whine about threads being in the wrong place aren't my cup of tea, but what are you gonna do eh?
    Last edited by Cheese; 05-18-2006 at 08:51 PM.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    British humour isnt my cup of tea.
    So stop reading it then, cawk.

People like you make me sick. You keep going to places that you don't approve of, just so as you can get offended and complain.

See, if you don't want to watch a film, don't go into the cinema. If you don't want to watch a TV programme, turn over.

It's not hard to work out.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk
    British humour isnt my cup of tea.

People like you make me sick. You keep going to places that you don't approve of, just so as you can get offended and complain.

See, if you don't want to watch a film, don't go into the cinema. If you don't want to watch a TV programme, turn over.

Your inability to comprehend and tolerate the opinions of other in a civilized way, just shows the world how foolish you are. I like any other user on the forum have the right to state my opinion on a certain matter as long as it isnt personally offending anyone. I simple stated my thought on this video. The fact you are making a big issue about this, just makes me want to point and laugh at you unmercilessly. @ Cheese, your use of "cunt" in this specific forum, just proves how unworthy it is to have a formal discussion with you, so im not even going to bother. But then again im just stating my opinion on a subject matter really, and if you dont like it, you can "Blow Me"

Another thing, by me stating "This was pointless". I was really stating the fact the title of the thread was really misleading. I was expecting to see some sort of video clip about the history of world cup or something that would educate me about the upcoming world cup really.
    Last edited by Formula1; 05-18-2006 at 11:16 PM.

9. Sports Club   -   #9

Your inability to comprehend and tolerate the opinions of other in a civilized way, just shows the world how foolish you are. I like any other user on the forum have the right to state my opinion on a certain matter as long as it isnt personally offending anyone. I simple stated my thought on this video. The fact you are making a big issue about this, just makes me want to point and laugh at you unmercilessly. @ Cheese, your use of "cunt" in this specific forum, just proves how unworthy it is to have a formal discussion with you, so im not even going to bother. But then again im just stating my opinion on a subject matter really, and if you dont like it, you can "blow me"

Interesting.

From "this is pointless.." to the above rant.

Who, pray tell, do you think started demeaning others?

Bearing in mind that "this is pointless.." was your first post, in it's entirety. Seems like you were the one who started making comment on other people's posts.

It's intriguing that someone who was so obviously judgemental takes offence at other peple being judgemental.

Maybe you can't understand the irony in the above because you're a prick. One never knows.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Formula1's Avatar Poster

Your inability to comprehend and tolerate the opinions of other in a civilized way, just shows the world how foolish you are. I like any other user on the forum have the right to state my opinion on a certain matter as long as it isnt personally offending anyone. I simple stated my thought on this video. The fact you are making a big issue about this, just makes me want to point and laugh at you unmercilessly. @ Cheese, your use of "cunt" in this specific forum, just proves how unworthy it is to have a formal discussion with you, so im not even going to bother. But then again im just stating my opinion on a subject matter really, and if you dont like it, you can "blow me"

Interesting.

From "this is pointless.." to the above rant.

Who, pray tell, do you think started demeaning others?

Bearing in mind that "this is pointless.." was your first post, in it's entirety. Seems like you were the one who started making comment on other people's posts.

It's intriguing that someone who was so obviously judgemental takes offence at other peple being judgemental.

Maybe you can't understand the irony in the above because you're a prick. One never knows.
    I was judging the video in its own entity, not the individual who posted it, really..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast