Thread: Grounds for divorce ?

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Mrs JP is currently doing an essay on Environmental Degredation as a result of the Market Economy. She is forced to draw heavily on the theories of Adam Smith in doing this.

I asked her, quite reasonably I felt, to include the phrase "However, it has to be borne in mind that Adam Smith was in fact a cawk". I stressed that "cawk" had to be spelt thusly.

She has point blank refused and suggested that I may be a mental.

What think you on the divorce issue?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Mrs JP is currently doing an essay on Environmental Degredation as a result of the Market Economy. She is forced to draw heavily on the theories of Adam Smith in doing this.

I asked her, quite reasonably I felt, to include the phrase "However, it has to be borne in mind that Adam Smith was in fact a cawk". I stressed that "cawk" had to be spelt thusly.

She has point blank refused and suggested that I may be a mental.

What think you on the divorce issue?
    I think you'd do well to check the spelling of the rest of your post before taking precipitous action.

If the mistake is hers, you might score some brownie points (for future redemption) by so indicating before she presents her essay.

My opinion.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain