Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexual Intercourse - is it wrong?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I did start to count how many people totally didn't get the (frivolous) point JP was making with this thread - but then just decided that it was everyone else who had posted in it
    Quite right, but then we've reversed the usual process and gotten serious.

If you can rescue it immediately, I will follow your lead....I'm flexible.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromagepas
    Feck, even I got it and I was pished out of my face at the time.
    JP pished of a Saturday soir.

I particularly like it when you said about putting up with people who harbour delusions of adequacy.
    My favourite bit was the 15 year old putting forward well thought out and constructed arguments. Then some cawk types, "your sig's too big" at her. Not even a mod like.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

3. Lounge   -   #113
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatulaGeekGirl
    Alcohol should not be given to minors...
    I cannot conceive of a situation wherein a responsible adult plies a minor with alcohol, then sits back and hopes for the best.

Any adult who supplies minors (their own or others) with booze ought to be taped to an extremely large helium balloon and released to the wind, then shot down from extreme altitude.

The difficulty is minors taking the alcohol unbidden, you see?

The bottom line is, when comes to these sorts of decisions, teenagers are remarkably poor arbiters, and life-altering mistakes ensue.

"Life-altering mistakes" such as having sex? It's not such a big deal as long as they use protection so they don't get pregnant or contract STDs.
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I did start to count how many people totally didn't get the (frivolous) point JP was making with this thread - but then just decided that it was everyone else who had posted in it
    Quite right, but then we've reversed the usual process and gotten serious.

If you can rescue it immediately, I will follow your lead....I'm flexible.
    That's up to you.

In the meanwhile, just imagine me peering at this thread in a condescending manner, much like I imagine this smiley would if it was sentient:

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    After reading the " hole " thread I thought one of the youngest members , SGgirl has one of the better attitudes on sex . Prostrate = Third Testicle I always thought . As long as both lovers are clean who cares what one does in the privacy of their own bedroom .
    Then you think it's perfectly natural for a man to stick things up his own ass for sexual pleasure? Mmk.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Maybe just a thumb

7. Lounge   -   #117
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    After reading the " hole " thread I thought one of the youngest members , SGgirl has one of the better attitudes on sex . Prostrate = Third Testicle I always thought . As long as both lovers are clean who cares what one does in the privacy of their own bedroom .
    Then you think it's perfectly natural for a man to stick things up his own ass for sexual pleasure? Mmk.

Only after I'v lit candles , had a nice dinner , bottle of wine .

8. Lounge   -   #118
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

Male Ass Dildos FTW?

9. Lounge   -   #119
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Male Ass Dildos FTW?

Not the candle . In truth the thought of anal sex repulses my wife and I don't have any homo experiences to draw from but different strokes for different folks .

My wife and I have a few gay friends but could care a less would they do behind closed doors , never thought to ask them who's "Pitching or Who's catching " .

10. Lounge   -   #120
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatulaGeekGirl
    I cannot conceive of a situation wherein a responsible adult plies a minor with alcohol, then sits back and hopes for the best.

Any adult who supplies minors (their own or others) with booze ought to be taped to an extremely large helium balloon and released to the wind, then shot down from extreme altitude.

The difficulty is minors taking the alcohol unbidden, you see?

The bottom line is, when comes to these sorts of decisions, teenagers are remarkably poor arbiters, and life-altering mistakes ensue.

"Life-altering mistakes" such as having sex? It's not such a big deal as long as they use protection so they don't get pregnant or contract STDs.
    "Life-altering" as in pregnancy and children, or as in drinking and driving (and dying).

If it were as simple as "wear this condom/take this pill/insert this I.U.D., we'd likely not be talking about this.

Anyway, the thread seems to desire a return to a less forthright posture, and I will abide.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast