Thread: << Searching For Age Of Mythology >>

Hellraiser79's Avatar Member
    Strategy Gamers&#33;
    I&#39;ve been trying to get my hands on a copy of Age of Mythology for quite some time now.
    Downloaded both cd&#39;s twice (using Kazaalite), and every time I got an incomplete version. I suppose that several hashes to this game have already been posted in the past, but trust me when I say I searched everywhere (also on this forum)..
    It&#39;s driving me completely nuts&#33;
    Again, I don&#39;t like wasting your time, but please help me to find a working version of this game (so I can waste my time usefully with AOM )&#33;
    Thanx in advance&#33;

2. Games   -   #2
    I have a working version...gimme 1-2 days to post it up. Do you know of any compression utils (besides winzip) that I could use...its almost 1.2GB. I know there&#39;s one util that can compress it to 120MB

3. Games   -   #3
    make it an ISO then compress the ISO using winrar or winace.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by ijc_2003@1 May 2003 - 04:26
    make it an ISO then compress the ISO using winrar or winace.
    I used Winace to compress the 2 disks. You might want to burn them onto a disk after decompressing. I left it in the winace&#39;s .ace file format. After installation, overwrite the exe file with the one in the crack directory. Let me know if this works.

File:aom1.ace
    Length:274571083 Bytes,268136KB
    UUHash:=U5g5xtBhkraiOmqL2mJN12lStBg=

File:aom2.ace
    Length:444027062 Bytes,433620KB
    UUHash:=rTNwDQc876e9MXicUa4qxmGzz84=

Verify please

5. Games   -   #5
    the utility ur talking about nhawk is uharc... my computers really slow and it compresses slow but if u&#39;d like i could try and send it to you and u can try it for yourself

ohh if u want it pm me i don&#39;t want to mess with posting it but its small enough for me to e-mail it to u and then u could share it if u like

6. Games   -   #6
    Hi Nhawk

Thanx for your reply, sorry to respond this late but my computer crashed a few days ago..
    Everything ok now. I&#39;ll try your post immediately&#33; Winace shouldn&#39;t be a problem.
    I&#39;ll tell you if it works&#33;

7. Games   -   #7
    Nhawk

I&#39;ve been trying to download your hash for two days now, but there don&#39;t seem to be enough sources even to start the download..
    Decided to give up and try searching the verifieds some more. Thanx anyway for all the work..

8. Games   -   #8
    Found a copy&#33; Seems to be working, but upgrade not possible..? New topic on Gameworld Forum

Greetz