Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Drunken Rant

OK... I would just like to point out that the majority of posts on this forum are related to " how do I open a .bin ....what is a .cue ...my install says i'm missing such and such a file. etc... nobody understands the phrase RTFM...I'm personally getting a bit pissed off trawling through this repetitive crap.... and I want to reccommend that if you don't know what you are downloading....and you don't know what to do with it when you have downloaded it...don't download it.....and I would like to add that this is a K-Lite forum, not an advertising outlet for e-mule , bittorrent and direct connect...

sorry in advance

2. Games   -   #2
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    uv been around longer then i have(only 5 days but anway...) u have 2 understand, whatever forum u go 2 there will b newbies not rtfm or clicking search, there is NOTHING u can do 2 stop this otherwise much older members who have been here 4 overs a year would of dealt w/ it alrdy, thing only thing u can do is ignore it
    tYiA

3. Games   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    .....and I would like to add that this is a K-Lite forum, not an advertising outlet for e-mule , bittorrent and direct connect...
    your talking bollocks mate, ok then get rid of hardware world that has nothing to do with kazaa either. this forum is a P2P filesharing forum, fair enough they called it klboard but they couldnt call it klembitnewftp etc etc etc could they. and if this forum was exclusively for kazaa then why have they got a forum for other p2p programs. if you are so thick to just think that kazaa is the best P2P proggy out there, just wait a few months and you will learn its probably the worst out of all you have listed above.

Also the mods said it was a great idea when i used to post verifieds on this forum to have ED2K links along with the sig2dat link as usually for new stuff there are a lot more sources for that file on the Emule network than the Fasttrack one.

so mate you cant see the wood for the trees im afraid, if you want to stick to kazaa then thats your perogotive but others that try other forms of p2p will get the new stuff 1 or 2 months before you even know they are available on the fastracknetwork.

give one of them a try, you never know if you can be arsed to look into a program instead of it being easy like kazaa you might acctually like them, I have uninstalled kazaa i think its that bad so i doubt there will be anymore verifieds from me on this forum, and if you say well just fuck off then, this is the first post i have put on this forum for a bit, i have been hanging around but i just had to reply to what a load of bollocks you just said.

stoi.

4. Games   -   #4
    Prozac I don't know why you think you are so hot shot and that you can put such bullshit in like that but there is newbies all over the world that is able to come to this and all forums and you did ask stupid and repetitive questions when you were a newbie too!! (even if you admit it or not) So why you would waste your time to type such retarted comments is beyond me but you don't own this or any forum and if it pisses you off so much don't go into forum's!! And if you must go into forums just use the search for what you want and skip all the question's that piss you off so much!! You do need some prozak!! Relax!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Oh the irony. This was Prozac's first post...

A silly question:

i've read about verified game hashes ...but i dont know where to find 'em!!!!..could somebody pls point me in the right direction .

All help appreciated..
    How quickly they turn.

6. Games   -   #6
    That is funny nightwolf!! nice find! and your so right "oh the irony" LMAO!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    hahaha, all are newbies once!

and hey, Prozac! it's quite alright to talk about other p2p clients, either in 'Filesharing' forum or in the worlds. you post verifieds so you can find the right files. but some files are easier found on a network other than fasttrack. and you say it's wrong to tell others like: 'dude! that file ## can be found at ##' i think not.

yes, we like kazaa lite here. but above all, we like to DOWNLOAD and SHARE!! and i don't give a damn if i get the whatever file i want from fasttrack/ edonkey/ direct connect/ irc/ bittorrent/ soulseek/ ftp/ http/ newsgroup/ or whatever!

8. Games   -   #8
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I think it's important to note that especially with games and movies (which are usually large files) that corruption while using Kazaa is almost assured. Clients such as eMule, while being somewhat slower, will get you what you want, without any corruption, thus making it the superior client in this instance.

I wonder what my first post was...

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Games   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. Games   -   #10
    I see Benno found it MagicNakor,lol. :beerchug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast