Thread: How do I view an .img file after using winrar

I downloaded a movie and it had about 30 .rar files with it.

I opened the first file and it went to winrar, when I try to extract it I get this message over and over again.

! C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack firewall.fcr.img
    ! C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r01: The required volume is absent
    ! C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: No files to extract

can anyone tell me what to do or where to learn usenet and .img files?

thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Draugr's Avatar Poster
    One or more of your .rar's are probably incomplete or corrupt. Do you have a .sfv file or a .par?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    It means that you do not have the full file set, you are missing some of the rar sets.

It can be hard to find a full set manually with usenet. Myself, I don't even try. I use newzbin.com and get .nzb files. It's directions for you client where to get a full set of rars and par (repiar files) for whatever it is that you are downloading off usenet.

This forum also has .nzb files for free here
    filesharingtalk.com/vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=79

good luck to you
    Last edited by Broken; 05-19-2006 at 03:58 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Holysmoke99
    C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack firewall.fcr.img
    This message means you are trying to extract all the files contained or partly contained in firewall .fcr.r00 but one or more of those files is partly held in a previous file in the archive set.
    There's only one file previous to r00 in a rar set named like this... firewall .fcr.rar

C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r01: The required volume is absent
    This means that the file firewall .fcr.r01 is missing and it's needed to continue extracting one or more files partly contained in firewall .fcr.r00.

C:\Program Files\GrabIt\Download\alt.binaries.dvdr\z\firewall .fcr.r00: No files to extract
    This tells you that it can't extract the files from firewall .fcr.r00 for the reasons given in the other error messages.

Hope this helps.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008