Thread: Speed!

Litlehei
    Can somebody please help me?????

When i am downloading i getting very low speed Beetween 1 - 10kb\s, When i normaly
    have 100 kb\s. Ihave many users but i am not getting over1 kb\s for each of them.

I have tried all that is standing here in the forum.

This happend after i installed Klite b3.

thx
    Litlehei

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Nice tip!!!

Post in the right section

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    your kazaa lite on drugs before?? How did you hit 100kb/sec? You prolly have a nice 1.5mbps DSL connection or you have T1 connection.

And as for your problem, there is no actual solution. How bout you uninstall and get the previous build of Kazaa back. If not just use some of the 'auto-search for more sources' tools that you cna find like KIgnite or KaZap.

Could be because the files you were downloading before were popular and had many people sharing...
    You know it all depends on the people who are sharing and those who are stingy.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    bwahahahahah

can i have ur connection Litlehei i read the title and thought it was a tip for high speeds

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Oh God Now Mines going Slower! Nice Tip Man......

lol j/p

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    your dl speed is totally dependent on other people's upload speed. you could have the fastest connection in the world (192 Gb/sec or whatever) and if you were connected to someone on 56k, you'd only get 4 k.
    you just have to be patient, sometimes you'll get very high speed, other times it'll be rubbish