Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Notorious Big Songs

What are the best Notorious BIG songs?

2. Music   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    "juicy", "gimme the loot", "me and my bitch", big poppa", all from Read To Die

"hypnotize", Mo money, mo problems", "notorious thugs" from Life After Death

also check out, the colaboration, with 50 cent, name "niggas"....

another good biggy track, from the Junior Mafia album, "players anthem"

3. Music   -   #3
    Kick In The Door

Who Shot Ya?

10 Crack Commandments

Niggas Bleed

Warning

One More Chance Remix feat Total

Schmiggy, is the track Niggas on the LP BORN AGAIN?? I have a copy and can't find or hear of any mention of "50 Pence". Have you got an unofficial, hooky track?? I hate those, always labelled as unreleased on Kazaa!!

Biggie Smalls is tha illest.

RIP B.I.G
    Signature removed

4. Music   -   #4
    The song notorious aint bad either.

5. Music   -   #5
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Maybe he's talking about the track "The Realest N****z", only collab with 50 Cent I know of. The original (?) of The Realest Label off the Invasion mixtape. Not sure if it's your sort of thing though soopa.

All been mentioned but favourite tracks are Gimme the Loot, Juicy, Big Poppa, Ten Crack Commandments, Party & Bulls**t.

Ready to Die is probably one of the top 5 hip hop albums ever tho, love the whole thing.

I also love that freestyle he did with 2pac and that idiot Shyheim that showed up on funkmaster flex and a few other mixtapes. You know the one:

When I throw my clip in the AK/I slay from far away/Everybody hit the D-E-C-K/My slow flows remarkable/Peace to Matteo/Now we smoke weed like Tony Montana sniff the yayo/That's crazy blunts, mad L's/My voice excels from the avenue to jailcells /Oh my God I'm droppin s**t like a pigeon/I hope you're listenin', smackin' babies at they christening.

That freestyle is just so damn good.

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    About 5 years ago first listened to a song by Bob Dylan called the Hurricane...big then product of a lot of things..his generation....the times..etc...dismissed it out of hand...someone told me the guy who sang about was guilty anyway as it turned out.

I think it was probably BIG and should remain so though. Anyone know whether it was groundbreaking in the sense that the issues it raised ie the game of justice........very broad if you listen to the words, racial issues, cops dealing with informant scum to further their own prestigious ends etc.....

Listened to it a lot lately..it does in my mind remain 'big'.

Maybe there are others that preceded it or antedated it that are more powerful in their message.........anyone know of any?

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@30 April 2003 - 11:14
    About 5 years ago first listened to a song by Bob Dylan called the Hurricane...big then product of a lot of things..his generation....the times..etc...dismissed it out of hand...someone told me the guy who sang about was guilty anyway as it turned out.

I think it was probably BIG and should remain so though. Anyone know whether it was groundbreaking in the sense that the issues it raised ie the game of justice........very broad if you listen to the words, racial issues, cops dealing with informant scum to further their own prestigious ends etc.....

Maybe there are others that preceded it or antedated it that are more powerful in their message.........anyone know of any?

What the FUCK are you on about now chloe??? I'm not sure I understand what you've written. This is a HIP-HOP thread, where does Bob Dylan fit into it??
    Signature removed

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

must have got off at the wrong floor again.....................

it just said notorious big songs...........not into hiphop.......at least not yetI apologise.......apologise profusely even....

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@30 April 2003 - 11:14

I know what you`re on about Chloe. Yeh, I would have called it a big song aswell, but hey, what do I know???? I was gonna put Bohemian Rapsody

cheers,
    Bass.

10. Music   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by soopaman@30 April 2003 - 02:47
    Schmiggy, is the track Niggas on the LP BORN AGAIN?? I have a copy and can't find or hear of any mention of "50 Pence". Have you got an unofficial, hooky track?? I hate those, always labelled as unreleased on Kazaa!!

Biggie Smalls is tha illest.

RIP B.I.G
    Yes, skillian is correct, my copy is called niggas... so i dunno the actuall name, realeast niggas, or niggas... just kazaa search for "50 cent Notorious big niggas" and it should come up... its a hot hot track.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast