Thread: Jackass - The Movie Question

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Has anyone else been trying to download the Jackass - The Movie? I have been trying to download the file posted on the fasttrack's website, and its taking forever and a day. Its been about 3 weeks and I got about 200 meg of 700. I have tried doing a manual search but all the files seem to be fake, this is the only real one that I have been able to find. Any help or suggestions? Thks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Be patient, the files will get to you. You can also try our verified section here. There might be more sources available for the movie you are looking for.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Forum Star
    That's funny, I got mine in less than 4 hours, you must be living in the wrong country.

I don't remember how I got this one, but usually I do this:

- Use the Sig2dat, and if that takes too long (more than an hour):
    - Do a manual search - in this case I just would write Jackass - and compare the file length with the Sig2dat.
    - Have the Auto Search More enabled and do some Supernode Jumping, until you have more than 20 users (or over 40, as it is a popular file).
    - Start downloading the one with the correct filesize and most users, it's very unlikely that all those users share the same fake file.
    - Have Speed Up running when it starts downloading and leave your computer running all night or day.

I have heard some complaints about Fasttrack concerning fake Sig2dat's by the way.
    Let us know how it went, and a great movie, a must for all Jackass fans.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    I have heard some complaints about Fasttrack concerning fake Sig2dat's by the way.
    hmm
    propaganda

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Shoud'nt this be in MovieWorld?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Bender@29 April 2003 - 17:57
    I got mine in less than 4 hours.

- Start downloading the one with the correct filesize and most users, it's very unlikely that all those users share the same fake file.
    Maybe in 4 hours a couple of weeks ago, but I smell a dirty fish in this system now as things are grinding to mighty slow speeds recently.

The most files eh...
    I used to do the exact same thing untill today, which I just got done removing a virus (scanned before opened) that had 774 sources, read more HERE!! No more .exe for a while, and maybe a little more eMule.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    This film had me in tears, it is so funny.

Did'nt have no trouble getting this down, quality was'nt great but good enough to watch.

File size was 799,304 kb.

Enjoy B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    My friend got a great looking version off mirc, not sure what the file size was but it was around 700mb. hehe. I know that 800mb version aint perfect (another friend told me).