Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2pac Vs Notorious Big?

Poster
    tupac is the best so fuck all the rest and all your fucking badboys

2. Music   -   #22
    soopaman, its good to see that someone else saw the flaws in that guys argument. they were obvious to me. i understood what he wrote but he went
    off in so many directions that had nothing to do with my statement. oh well, he can think what he wants but he hasn't made any valid points to me. as a matter of fact if you follow his logic, then the murderer of tupac changed rap, not tupac. either way he is wrong. tupac was great and so was biggie. one was a gangster and the other was a player. which ever you liked more doesn't bother me AZfgdflgjwhateveryournameis.

3. Music   -   #23
    AZfgdflgjwhateveryournameis -
    Signature removed

4. Music   -   #24
    Pac fo shaw.....Man shot 5 times and still comes back to rape the industry. He cant be compared to the beatles but all the same he willneverbe forgotten. Biggie on the other hand does nothing for me. In the land of the Aussies, Pac is still getting air time or TV time (biggie nothing)

I think there are still many albums to come and be enjoyed by his fans. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he the first rap artist to bring out a double CD... And obviously many more after that now thats Work....

R.I.P Pac

5. Music   -   #25
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Man... you people push this shit way too far... a guy makes a drunken post after a night out on the town, and everybody throws a fit... gg...

relax...

6. Music   -   #26
    In the land of the Aussies, Pac is still getting air time or TV time (biggie nothing)
    thats because he has new music coming out still like 7 years after his death!
    its crazy when you think about it. shit he said 7 years ago and they put it out
    like its a new song. hes probably had more music come out after his death.
    thats just insane. keep rappin from the grave pac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123