Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shevchenko Chelsea Bound

Crespo has been offered a three year contract so we want to keep him and the Lyon president said he would be willing to make a bid of around £30M-£35M for Drogba, which is about what he is worth in the French league because he ripped teams apart last time he was there.

Im looking forward to this season more than the last two, i think it will be closer as well. Arsenal's midfield is more experienced this time and won't lose to teams like West Brom and with everyone all happy about the new stadium and Henry signing i think they will have a great moral and be hard to beat. again Man USA need a two midfielders a left winger and depending if RVN leaves a new striker. Liverpool need to get another striker, a goal poacher to work with Crouch, a RVN in a way. A right winger as well as Gerrard is better in the middle and a backup goalkeeper as Dudek will leave.

@Chewie - I think the idea of Carlos is to stop fucking around with un-tested young players with potential and get experienced players. Carlos has won the champions league three times and a few years ago they did tests on his body and he was told he was the fittest (oh-ah) footballer of all time so he does have two years at least left in him. Plus with Mouroinho preparing to go wingerless he wants someone to bomb forward and while he does for Mackelele to cover him if needed. He is 32/33 but he hasn't lost his pace yet. Personally i wouldn't sign him because of his age and we wouldn't be able to sell him but Mourinho's looking for that second CL.

Cisse should go, i've wanted him to go ever since the Man Utd game where he fell over in the penalty area was faking he had broken his leg and the ball drops next to him with an open goal he jumps up all perfect and blazes it over. I don't want a player like that in the premiership.

Also remember the 4-1-2-1-2 formation is the formation he used to turn a bunch of half decent players into Champions of Europe with Porto.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 05-27-2006 at 06:14 PM.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    anyone else seen this. i bleeding hope he comes to chelsea this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12