Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-men2

Retired
    I't's only 3 days to go till the official release in theaters anybody already found something on P2P??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BrAzE
    Sup dude...

It aint been released yet (by anyone) you should check out www.vcdquality.com <they are pretty up to date with EVERY release that comes out> as soon as something big like Xmen-2 or Matrix reloaded is released on IRC they will know about it.... but if its not listed on there its not out yet.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    halo
    really really nice. id say its 3 times better than the first one (i was disappointed with x1)
    the mutants used their abilities a lot except for kelly hu
    i dont think anyone would be disappointed. just dont be too geeky about the fact that the movie was not faithful to the comics version
    jean, magneto and wolverine fit their roles better here than on x1
    colossus not having a significant role, pyro changing sides and "the ending" -- they sure are getting ready for x3
    if they could use apocalypse (the villain, not the event) in the sequel, that would be awesome
    it has been quite a while since i enjoyed/liked a movie. enjoy enjoy enjoy
    thanx

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    Man now i really wanna see that movie NOW

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    halo
    i hope you watch it in theaters first
    i just want to make it clear that this is no lord of the rings but still really nice
    this writer thinks that rebecca romijn needed some more tummy exercises so shed look as hot as she was on the original
    just a question for those whove seen the film: how come wolverine didnt recognize mystiques scent in a part of the movie? (sorry if that was a tiny bit of a spoiler.) was he too "intoxicated" with jean
    thanx

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Retired
    please don&#39;t tell something about the movie&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ITS ON mIRC but the quality isnīt the best and it has chinese subtitles in it,here is a screenshot of the movie.
    Screenshot of X-Men 2
    Anyway download it from here:
    X-Men 2 channels

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    get it off bittorrent, seems to be going faster then irc channel im getting it from...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i was wondering what company produces x-men 2 e.g=paramount,warner bros etc... and for those who have seen it what is the real length of the movie?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    halo
    2 hours if i looked at my watch correctly
    thanx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast