Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hitman Blood Money

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

Heart

I beat this game today and holy shit is it sweet.

Spoiler: Show

I could be getting a little over excited about the ending but this is definitely a very low rated game for how good it is (to me at least). Anyone else agree or even play the game yet?

2. Games   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    iv been playing it, its great. im only on the new orleans level.

and

ill porbaly be playing chaos theory now lol

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Agreed, the hitman series is very very under-rated, and gamespot can't review a game at all, they gave chaos theory an 8.6 for fucks sake, anyone with a brain can tell you it is 9.6+.

Can't wait to pick this up for 360 (blood money).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    I played that game for a while but i quit playing it after i realize that it didn't kept any saves i did.. So i figured that the only way to beat this is by beating it on one go! well at least something will keep me busy for a day or two over the summer! and then is chaos theory's Turn!

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    I played that game for a while but i quit playing it after i realize that it didn't kept any saves i did.. So i figured that the only way to beat this is by beating it on one go! well at least something will keep me busy for a day or two over the summer! and then is chaos theory's Turn!
    Please for the love of god get a gamepad when playing Chaos Theory, if you play Chaos Theory on a beefed up computer without a gamepad (or some sort of perhipheral to make life easier) it's like driving a Ferrari without a steering wheel.

6. Games   -   #6
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    lol don't pay attention to gamespot there review points are messed up, but in my oppinion It was a great game and I would definatly give it a 9.8 "2 thumbs wayyyup!"
    Last edited by SirGray; 05-30-2006 at 06:11 AM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Please for the love of god get a gamepad when playing Chaos Theory, if you play Chaos Theory on a beefed up computer without a gamepad (or some sort of perhipheral to make life easier) it's like driving a Ferrari without a steering wheel.
    I've played Pandora's Tommorow with the keyboard and it was pretty fine, however did they made a change in the gameplay??
    Well either way it won't be a problem since i order a game pad for pc to get used to it with Pro Evolution 5 for the tournament!

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

I've played Pandora's Tommorow with the keyboard and it was pretty fine, however did they made a change in the gameplay??
    Well either way it won't be a problem since i order a game pad for pc to get used to it with Pro Evolution 5 for the tournament!
    I played Pandora Tomorrow on PC with keyboard+mouse then with a keypad, world of diff, it just immerses you a lot better so don't ruin the experience with such a great game like Chaos Theory.

9. Games   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I've been playing this game for a few days now, and damn it kicks so much ass. It's pretty hard too, I spent like 2 hours trying to beat the rehab level without going crazy and blasting everyone in sight.

Damn good game.

EDIT:
    I wish my lawn was Emo, so then it would cut itself.
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 05-30-2006 at 10:37 PM.

10. Games   -   #10
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    yeh it takes me so long to beat a level lol

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast