Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

View Poll Results: Should I do my King Lear essay?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    4 50.00%
  • no

    4 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Should I do my King Lear essay?

  1. #1
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    It's due tommorrow, i haven't started, and don't even have any idea what to write it on...it should be atleast 1000 words I think.
    Should I do it?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Be a rebel.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Be a rebel.
    with a cause.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    It's due tommorrow, i haven't started, and don't even have any idea what to write it on...it should be atleast 1000 words I think.
    Should I do it?
    No, no you shouldn't.

    Not if that's the quality of prose you are currently capable of.

    (I know "... of which you are currently capable" however I couldn't be arsed typing that.)
    Last edited by Chip Monk; 05-28-2006 at 09:30 PM.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    What's the title? I wrote an essay on King Lear earlier this year, I compared and contrasted it to The Theban Plays.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    What's the title? I wrote an essay on King Lear earlier this year, I compared and contrasted it to The Theban Plays.
    I don't have a title.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    3,020
    i have plenty of notes on it too.
    trade you for installing Paperboy in teh arcade? :hubba:

    I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    What's the title? I wrote an essay on King Lear earlier this year, I compared and contrasted it to The Theban Plays.
    I don't have a title.
    King Lear - How it inspired the game Othello.

    I'd go with that.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Here's an early draft I found on my gmail:
    Spoiler: Show

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Here's an early draft I found on my gmail:
    Spoiler: Show
    Looks good as a working draft.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •