Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne

does ne1 have(or had) trouble wit Max Payne on windows XP? wat did u do about it? ne patches for XP? I just love this game, but on windows XP, it starts to load, during which, it suddenly closes n the desktop appears! pls help me out. give me some useful info or links
    10x to those who do

2. Games   -   #2
    there is a patch available if you search for it, it might be on the max payne website. you might need to crack the game after installing it if its pirate. you can get the crack from megagames.com under game fixes

3. Games   -   #3
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    It worked fine on XP for me... try and update your gfx drivers or increase your graphic acceleration, that might help. I'm pretty sure that XP supports Max Payne.

4. Games   -   #4
    Kokanee's Avatar The beer out here!
    worked fine on Xp for me too.

5. Games   -   #5
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    worked fine 4 me
    if u downloaded the game u can NOT update it
    and if u did dl it try redling it cuz u may have a corrupted file
    tYiA

6. Games   -   #6
    yeh you can update rips , if your going to update a cracked game you have to replace it with the orginal exe from the game disk to your game directory then apply the updated patch then copy the no cd exe file back accross over the orginal exe.

i wish people would start putting in orignal exe files + with no cd in another folder this solves alot of problems when you want to update your rips with the lastest patches. Trying to find the orignal exe files
    is harder than trying to find cracked 1s.

7. Games   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by ijc_2003@30 April 2003 - 22:04
    yeh you can update rips , if your going to update a cracked game you have to replace it with the orginal exe from the game disk
    Yes, but if you've downloaded the Max Payne RIP you don't have the game disc or the original .exe. This is one reason why I stopped getting rips and started only getting image files. Then before you apply a No CD crack, you should always make a copy of the original .exe and just keep it in the game directory in case you ever need to apply a patch or install an expansion pack.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    worked fine on my xp home and xp pro

fuck Derby County

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    I have got the legal game, and it works fine on XP, best resolution, everything high. OW I love it

10. Games   -   #10
    you can definately update the rip, i had to do it for my mate on his computer with windows xp for the problem you're having. although i've also got win xp and had no problems. if you get the official patch install that and then find a no-cd crack at megagames.com i'm pretty sure thats how i did it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast