Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desitorrents available

Hey if you're looking for desitrorrents, will be willing to trade for an OINK
    thanx

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ruvard
    thanx
    Would you be willing to trade for Torrentleech?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    talks too little
    thanx
    Isn't there already a thread in the bitorrent board that said Desitorrents gone or about to be closed down? Are you trying to scam people with this?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eliaes
    thanx
    Isn't there already a thread in the bitorrent board that said Desitorrents gone or about to be closed down? Are you trying to scam people with this?

I hope not

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I don't know anything about desitorrents closing down, i still have an account, and i have numerous invites remaining. I assure you, it is not in my interests to scam anybody.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I don't know anything about desitorrents closing down, i still have an account, and i have numerous invites remaining. I assure you, it is not in my interests to scam anybody.

OK. When will I receive my invite mate?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    talks too little
    I am not a memeber myself on that tracker, but there are people talking about it over here:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=97887

Might worth give it a look.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Zak, you should receive my invite, thanx for the trade

Also, i looked into that thread about desitorrents. It is an old thread, and how much truth it holds, i dont know. That last message was posted in september of last year, and desitorrents is still around today. Maybe they recived the donations they needed, but i am willing to donate to the cause nonetheless. Anyway, desitorrents is going strong as of right now and i have many more invites left. I am however still looking for an OINK invite in return.
    thanx

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Zak, you should receive my invite, thanx for the trade

Also, i looked into that thread about desitorrents. It is an old thread, and how much truth it holds, i dont know. That last message was posted in september of last year, and desitorrents is still around today. Maybe they recived the donations they needed, but i am willing to donate to the cause nonetheless. Anyway, desitorrents is going strong as of right now and i have many more invites left. I am however still looking for an OINK invite in return.
    thanx
    Nope mate, still haven't received it

Heres my e-mail again

zak.latif [at] ntlworld.com ([at] because I don't want to be spammed to hell and back)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    alright, try checking your junk mail, someitimes invites turn up there. Ill check it out on the home front.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast