Thread: how to beat rapidshare and megaupload download barriers

how to beat rapidshare and megaupload download barriers

sometimes i download mp3z from rapidshare or megaupload and some others (yousendit, sendspace, etc...)

with rapidshare,

i have the problem of losing track of my downloads. sometimes it says DOWNLOAD SESSION INVALID after waiting, doing everything right (typing in the verification code) and even refreshing the page don't help.

rapidshare also gives the problem of repeatedly asking me to sign up for a premium account (which i don't need or want right now).

bottom line, what do you peopel do when rapidshare gives you these problems with downloading mp3z? do you give up on that particular mp3 or are there some resources you use to get through the b.s?

with megaupload, it gives me the ALL SLOTS IN YOUR COUNTRY ARE IN USE. Akhh, What to do here?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I dont know of any method but i would be interested in hearing about some though
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Jalan's Avatar eternal n00b
    Refreshing the page if you forget to enter the validation code in time tends to work when you get an invalid session message.

As far as getting past their imposed limit on free downloads is concerned, I'd take a guess that numerous proxies are involved in some methods.

You could also read through this, although I have never tested it personally, and see if it works.

I've rarely used MegaUpload though, so I can't say much on that.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah looks interesting. It just might do the trick.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    use diffrent proxy servers - to connect to the site

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Proxies work for me, though usually you have to go through like 20 to actually find one that actually has no limit.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    1337sk33t's Avatar So Not a Newbie
    there are a few programs out there which do the trick....... no need to go thru proxies manually or anything, they do it all for u... all u need to do is type in the validation code... there are even ones that act as download managers and u can queue several files or download them all simultaneously

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    can I curse? FUCK!
    You got those programs skeeter?!

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Theres something called : RapidLeech.