Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Looks like they're stacking up this year. They picked up Shevchenko, and Ballack in the offseason. Sooooooooo. . . . .
    This thread is on how much you hate or like Chelsea, they're to the EPL like the Chicago Bulls with Michael Jordan were to the NBA.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    I Hate Chelsea as a team and most of all Mourinho! However there are players in Chelsea tha i really like them! Robben is a very good player, Lampard, Joe Cole.
    However i hope they become like Real M. Even though i dought it with Mourihno there! That Guy is not stupid at all! Very good coach shity charachter

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Seems you guys forget they also bought Salomon Kalou. One of the biggest talents out there on the footbalfield.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje
    Seems you guys forget they also bought Salomon Kalou. One of the biggest talents out there on the footbalfield.
    Probably another Kezman, rather good in the low standard Dutch league, but won't cut it in the Premiership. His goalscoring record is actually quite poor compared with Kezman's.

Nice kid tho'. Loyal and that. He was trying to get Dutch citizenship so he could be a part of the Dutch squad for the World Cup but since he just failed in that, he's decided to pledge himself to his native Ivory Coast and play for them instead.

Bet he'll be popular.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    15 goals in 35 games isn't bad, he was playing on the left side of a 4-3-3 like chelsea do, so it's like Robben or Cole getting 15. Obvioulsy the dutch league isn't the best but he's only 20 and has time to learn and adapt.

He's more of an AMC/AML/AMR than a out and out striker, he's quick but has very little strength.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    15 goals in 35 games isn't bad, he was playing on the left side of a 4-3-3 like chelsea do, so it's like Robben or Cole getting 15. Obvioulsy the dutch league isn't the best but he's only 20 and has time to learn and adapt.

He's more of an AMC/AML/AMR than a out and out striker, he's quick but has very little strength.
    I've never seen him play.

I did, however, take an instant dislike to him when I heard about his nationality shenanigans - and that was before I knew he was linked with Chelsea!

Looking at the current squad, I don't see the lad starting more than five games (in some crappy cup competition) next year and possibly getting loaned out either half-way thro' or at the end of next season.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    True, im not a massive fan of his antics with the national team but from the football i've seen him play (late night dutch football on channel 5 ftw) he's quality. He's kinda in the Robben mold, just better with his right foot and more of a team player.

Remember though he can play Left, right on center in midfield or up front and while we've made 3 signings so far, none have left yet. Huth is going, Glen Johnsen is going (maybe), Eider Gudjohnsen is on his way out, Duff hasn't played well and has been linked to a few clubs. Crespo is almost certainly going back to Italy.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Is he any good on FM2006?

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Kalou? He doesn't start off the best but gets quality. I've never brought him but in my 2011 game he's at Milan.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    We just signed John Obi Mikel, in my opinion the best young player in the world. It's cost us £16M (£12M to Man Utd & £4M to Lyn), but in 2 or 3 years time when he's the next Gerrard (very much like Gerrard in the way that he's box to box, an amazing tackler and is great attacking) and clubs are offering double what we paid.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast