Thread: Engerland Videos and a Song

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    no it wasnt

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Oh yes it was :pantomine:

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well ad the beautifull 2-0 from today. Wow you English must be proud to achieve the 2nd round with that great play. Only the best and finest players from the strongest competition in the world probably can play that great two games in a row!

Well probably took this much sweat cause Trinidad & Tobaco are one of the best teams in this tournament i guess.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje
    well ad the beautifull 2-0 from today. Wow you English must be proud to achieve the 2nd round with that great play. Only the best and finest players from the strongest competition in the world probably can play that great two games in a row!

Well probably took this much sweat cause Trinidad & Tobaco are one of the best teams in this tournament i guess.
    Come back when you've:

A) Qualified for the next round.

B) Won a World Cup at some point in your history.

Good luck with that btw, Ivory Coast are more than capable of turning you over and Argentina outclass you on all levels. At least, you've got your competitive domestic league to fall back on if you choke yet again.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Hey Cheese England had a really bad game today just like the game before.

As for Holland, well, they have a more difficult task and are a a more difficult group but they can hope for a good result!

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Hey Cheese England had a really bad game today just like the game before.

As for Holland, well, they have a more difficult task and are a a more difficult group but they can hope for a good result!
    Personally I hope Holland get dumped out in the first round, I don't hate many international teams but Holland are one of the select few. They lose two World Cup finals in the 70's and everyone thinks they're god's gift. Feck's sake, they had a Turkish World Cup in 2002. Shite-bags.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    jetje's Avatar former star
    The dutch squad will not win the cup, but i can't think england will too in this form. It's really bad the way the play. The were suffering against Trinidad & Tobaco.... Watching football should be a joy but this isn't fun to watch, when your not an England addept.
    I don't care if the Dutch win or loose but i do hope they won't deliver bad games to watch as the english and french for instance have shown till now.
    I hope they improve but the performance was very poor, and that with players from the land that plenty of english think has the best football.

Someone was dishing Spain, but that was one of the few teams that played a real good game. That sais me as a neutral watcher of games where the dutch aren't participating. There are only a few teams that played good football, the tchechs, Spain, Argentina, Ivory coast.
    The level of the games isn't that great overall. it must be the weather i guess. Just hope that that the level of the games will be raised later in the tournament. Again a neutral spectator should be able to enjoy him/herself too.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Really if you think about it most of the Favorites did bad and squshed to get the win. For example England, Brazil, Argentina(they could lose the game against Ivory Coast in the last 10 minutes they had a great game though) Sweeden, France did a bad game.

On the other hand I underestimated Spain that did superb in the first match against Ukraine.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Also Cheese Holland created some great football stars in the past and in present so you can't say they a Shite-bags They do have a good team and they did had a good team in the past. They just got unlucky.
    Last edited by Delorean; 06-16-2006 at 04:31 AM.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    /trible post
    Last edited by Delorean; 06-16-2006 at 04:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12