Thread: Movie In .tar

Poster
    this is not a kazaa problem but i figured u guys cud help! i downloaded biker boyz off of mirc and when ive extracted it it has two folders cd1 and cd2, now for the weird bit in each folder theres about 50 .tar files. so basically i was just wondering, wheres my movie and how do i play it??

cheers in advance for ne help

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    I'm not sure what kind of movie you have but a .tar file is just like a zip file. You need to use a program like WinRAR to unzip it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by gaun@1 May 2003 - 09:13
    this is not a kazaa problem but i figured u guys cud help! i downloaded biker boyz off of mirc and when ive extracted it it has two folders cd1 and cd2, now for the weird bit in each folder theres about 50 .tar files. so basically i was just wondering, wheres my movie and how do i play it??

cheers in advance for ne help
    I downloaded a movie from mIRC to and it was in 2 CD and each of them had alot of .tar files and in the .tar files I found a .bin and a .cue in almost everyone of them.
    The .tar files is very small like 15 MB each of them but if you unpack 1 of them,it takes much space like mine did (450 MB).

So if you have a .bin and a .cue file in one of the .tar in CD1 and CD2,then you have to choose 1 of them and extract it to some place and then you can use Nero and burn the .cue which points to the .bin.
    Guide here:
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/nerobin.htm

There is also a program which can do it instead of burning it to cd so you dont have to waste a cd but I forgot the name of it.

And use WinRAR to extract the .tar

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    You can use any virtual drive for example deamon tools

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!