Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fastest Release Web Page?

Question Mark

Hi everyone.

I am new in your forum but i think i will be here long time. I am not new to p2p and forums but my English isn't very good. I can understand everything but my sentences can be very simply. First of all sorry for that.

I searched your site but couldn't find what i am looking for. Maybe you guys can help me. I am looking for a Edonkey links for movies. I know alot of web pages about that but i am looking for the fastest. For example yesterday Cheaper.By.The.Dozen.2.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE has released. I am trying to get ED2K links just after it has released. Why am i dooing that? Because i am racing with my friend and i think she has a secret web page. Every time she is learning movie's links before me. Maybe you can say me a quicker web page. Maybe release groups web page. It is very important for me. Please...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    heres a list of sites that have edonkey links:

http://www.slyck.com/edonkey2k.php?page=3
    blah blah blah... whatever...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by burakytu
    Hi everyone.

I am new in your forum but i think i will be here long time. I am not new to p2p and forums but my English isn't very good. I can understand everything but my sentences can be very simply. First of all sorry for that.

I searched your site but couldn't find what i am looking for. Maybe you guys can help me. I am looking for a Edonkey links for movies. I know alot of web pages about that but i am looking for the fastest. For example yesterday Cheaper.By.The.Dozen.2.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE has released. I am trying to get ED2K links just after it has released. Why am i dooing that? Because i am racing with my friend and i think she has a secret web page. Every time she is learning movie's links before me. Maybe you can say me a quicker web page. Maybe release groups web page. It is very important for me. Please...
    Olum amma uçmuşsun haaa. DP ile DF neyine yetmiyor.

You can check following site wich is also good for ed2k links.

http://www.findhash.com/
    Last edited by Kirkedir; 03-30-2006 at 08:42 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Olum amma uçmuşsun haaa. DP ile DF neyine yetmiyor.
    Yetmiyor kardeş yetmiyor. Benden çok hızlıları var onlara yetişemiyorum. Bir sırları var ama bulamıyorum.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    kardeşler buralarda takılmak iyidir. yayılmak lazım

Hi there
    in this site, forum navigation is a bit complex at the beginning. but when you get used to it it'll seem easier to you...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    go here http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f...splay.php?f=13
    and you can see how good we are

again pm me if you need new releases

ps: sometimes releases are nuked and other releases replace them so we wait for the proper ones and that make the delay
    Last edited by isamma; 04-01-2006 at 11:09 AM.
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    try bt, and beat her down. haha , i am sure you can

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    what??? sorry not following exactly

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    milagro
    sounds like mpaa compiling a list of indexing sites. no offense, but it sounds kinda suspect.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    if u already have a name like : Cheaper.By.The.Dozen.2.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE

just typ that in the emule search bar and it will show up , no need for those sites
    Open your mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast