Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 06/06/06

  1. #1
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Is Damien in the house

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In a State Of Confusion
    Posts
    3,506

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    how the hell did chewies and rosscos post get in here

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In a State Of Confusion
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    how the hell did chewies and rosscos post get in here
    LMAO like I said the forum is possessed

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Tweedy old crow
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    700
    One of my pals at work had her baby on tuesday


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky1
    One of my pals at work had her baby on tuesday
    Devil child

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky1
    One of my pals at work had her baby on tuesday
    Devil child
    that's a lot of devil children, considering liek 2 miilion satan babies were born on that day.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    3,520
    She's a devil woman, something something something.

    Who did that song?
    It's hot in Topeka.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate
    She's a devil woman, something something something.

    Who did that song?
    was Cliff Richard,

    She's just a devil woman
    With evil on her mind
    Beware the devil woman
    She's gonna get you
    She's just a devil woman
    With evil on her mind
    Beware the devil woman
    She's gonna get you from behind

    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate
    She's a devil woman, something something something.

    Who did that song?
    was Cliff Richard,

    She's just a devil woman
    With evil on her mind
    Beware the devil woman
    She's gonna get you
    She's just a devil woman
    With evil on her mind
    Beware the devil woman
    She's gonna get you from behind


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •